The Classics

'Dale

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don’t have a vpn so I assume that’s why I’m watching some race in France on GCN rather than the race around which I’d planned my day - omloop not even appearing in my race tv screen

1 hour ago, Wayne pudding Mol said:

I don’t have a vpn so I assume that’s why I’m watching some race in France on GCN rather than the race around which I’d planned my day - omloop not even appearing in my race tv screen

https://protonvpn.com/

Works on my android phone and mibox thingy for the TV. 

And its free. (although slower than whatever your WiFi normally is, but still good enough to watch some bike racing) 

Well damn that was a little ominous!

As Frosty said - not 100% and smashing the contenders.

He also said he skipped cx workds because he didn't want to peak too soon this year.... Jaaaaysus!

Masterful riding by AvV after a massive attack up the Bosberg, defensive riding by Vollering until the finalè because of dominant numbers for SD Worckx in the chasing bunch. 
Helluvva intense final sprint. Anna vdB is mos team director now. 

17 hours ago, Frosty said:

Some great action, not knowing who would win until Wout rode away from everyone.image.png.f03550865c9fa8346ccd5d220627668e.png

That was very dominant by Wout, just love it !!!