The Classics

'Dale

5 hours ago, Jewbacca said:

My initial comment said exactly this... PhilGil to turn back the clocks one more time would be amazing. 

If Sagan is anywhere near the front of the race in the last 100km I will be astounded. Either he has been playing the biggest double bluff or he is so far off the pace it is scary.

Looks like he signed for DiData....... 😶

I want Campanaerts to win. That guy has been in every break of almost every weekend and midweek break this season. He is looking so good, even with his teeny tiny handlebars. 

Added: I'm also throwing Tiesj Benoot into the 'been racing well all spring' category 

looks like he signed for Didata 🤣

and Victor looks like he's left Didata - be nice to see him win

Not that I have any lack of admiration for any of the current guys expected to be there but I'd like a left field win like 

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, JA-Q001 said:

Sagan not mentioned in the TE team

Sadly he seems to be one of those who has suffered long term effects of the covid shite gogga

While we wait 😋

And of course with this fantastic inaugural one for the women - some say they should include the forest if Arenberg too 

Lizzie did it on a 1x 

8 minutes ago, Mamil said:

Is it sensible for van aert to race today? What say the hub aficionados?

We don't know his true condition. The team doctor does, so I would trust in their decision. 

WvA won't race to "just make up the numbers", IMHO. If he isn't in peak form to win, he will be burying himself for a teammate, probably for Lapporte. What a blessing will that be today to have WvA chasing down a threat for your own ambitions. 

For that reason alone, I think Lapporte and WvA has a serious chance to win today.

But beating MvdP is going to be very tough. He surely is the favourite 

Edited by Vetplant

7 minutes ago, Vetplant said:

We don't know his true condition. The team doctor does, so I would trust in their decision. 

WvA won't race to "just make up the numbers", IMHO. If he isn't in peak form to win, he will be burying himself for a teammate, probably for Lapporte. What a blessing will that be today to have WvA chasing down a threat for your own ambitions. 

For that reason alone, I think Lapporte and WvA has a serious chance to win today.

But beating MvdP is going to be very tough. He surely is the favourite 

That's what I told myself. Maybe I heard too many bad stories about people kicking off too soon after illness and compromising themselves. Really hope it's not the pressure and excitement driving the bus here.

Jasper Stuyven's birthday. How special would that be for the Trek-Segafredo rider? Maybe as special as being with his family? Can Trek' make it special for him.

The guys that instigated the split, specifically the 6th highest paid cyclist in Kawasaki. Ineos looks determined today.

5CC4DCFA-BC1B-44EF-A810-599406EF9AA6.jpeg