The Classics

'Dale

Yeah like only seeing the last 30km? WTF

I only recently started paying an interest in the ladies racing, thanks mostly to Orla Chennaoui being part of the Cycling Podcast. I am starting to understand their gripe about the lack of live coverage.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oi my bad :/

That is what it said on my feed so I hope it is right.

Given the history of women's cycling coverage only showing the last 30km wouldn't be a surprise!

That is what it said on my feed so I hope it is right.

Given the history of women's cycling coverage only showing the last 30km wouldn't be a surprise!

Look early this morning when I was on the trainer I watched channel 200 on SS, it showed woman’s race at 10:30, by the time I switched on it was 11:00 with 30km to go so I think that was the only coverage they were actually gonna show on dstv.

You'd think after seeing Valverde win FW so many times Porte would've seen exactly how to win it...why on earth did he go so early.[emoji2356]

The rule is... stay well positioned and make your move at 75m-50m to go...[emoji6]

Edited by Gen

So, that fun rider who wore the dotty shirt at the Tour for so long. Woulda think he'd step up here. Or was everyone else *** sleg?

The Mur de Huy is so steep you forget they are on the limit as the are going so slowly.

I thought Woods had it, great bit of action there!

Bleak Amstel canceled.

Yeah its a tough bugger that.. Woods was quite far back at 100m to go..that thing is all about positioning you'll run out of steam if you either attack too soon or come from too far back.

Yeah its a tough bugger that.. Woods was quite far back at 100m to go..that thing is all about positioning you'll run out of steam if you either attack too soon or come from too far back.

Is k@k that Amstel is cancelled...don't think that was ever braodcast in SA though?