Specialized Stumpjumper being sold at Cash Crusaders!

Warren_G

Looks like Hairy's old one, dunno if he ever sold it... 

Spaz is far too mainstream, Hairy would never ever ride one.

The crims skomgat, not fools. They would most likely chop and change some of the componentry. When I bought my Jumper i was suspicious because it had some bits from unlikely MTBs(think flat bars and a 110mm stem). I took it up with the seller who promptly invited me to his house and gave me a full in legit story why.

I suppose the moral if the story is to dig if you see something dodge. Good job Warren.

Spaz is far too mainstream, Hairy would never ever ride one.

I caved into peer pressure ...... briefly ..........

Posted a bit earlier on Facebook: I've spoken to the buyer at CC. The bike was part of a bulk home buy. The were quad bikes and homegyms included, from and known seller. Police clearance included. It is a 26" bike,and we all know they don't carry value. Recently acquired an Anthem carbon for a friend, mint condition, 15k.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Posted a bit earlier on Facebook: I've spoken to the buyer at CC. The bike was part of a bulk home buy. The were quad bikes and homegyms included, from and known seller. Police clearance included. It is a 26" bike,and we all know they don't carry value. Recently acquired an Anthem carbon for a friend, mint condition, 15k.

Great. Well done for digging deeper, Warren

who sells contents of house through CC? Quad bike.. Really?!

who sells contents of house through CC? Quad bike.. Really?!

I know right! Never seem stuff like that there and I was at one this afternoon looking for weights

I caved into peer pressure ...... briefly ..........

talking about caving, i smark your new shades. Adidas or...? looks pretty cool. makes up for that funny skinny bar and wheels thing you got going in the mornings on the bikelane :P

talking about caving, i smark your new shades. Adidas or...? looks pretty cool. makes up for that funny skinny bar and wheels thing you got going in the mornings on the bikelane :P

Whaaaaat? Hairy doing the roadie thing, is that what you're saying? Then aliens have swopped him.

Whaaaaat? Hairy doing the roadie thing, is that what you're saying? Then aliens have swopped him.

not exactly: more a case of roadie-like :P

Nooit Tchjina ... those are cheapies from China Town ... and I lost them yesterday on the way home .... so now you know why I have been buying cheapies vs pro glasses :P

Commuter bike.............at least it is a proper SS frame, so some street cred hey!

Archived