Specialized Stumpjumper being sold at Cash Crusaders!

Warren_G

Hi Everyone,

This was posted to Western Cape Mountain Bike group on Facebook yesterday, being sold at Cash Crusaders Somerset Mall, the one in the Checkers Centre:

Spotted @ Cash Crusaders yesterday in case anyone is missing a Specialized Stumpy... Being sold for R18k Lime green, black and white, full carbon, Fox front and back, Sram drivetrain and Formula brakes. Helderberg cycles stickers on it.

15390999_10154820847494283_8051082718146

15356614_10154820851204283_7282892993871

15350721_10154820851364283_6625211292419

By the floor tiles it looks like the shop at the Somerset Mall. I know the shop at the Checkers have been involved in a previous recovery of a stolen bike.

By the floor tiles it looks like the shop at the Somerset Mall.

jeez you can tell by the floor tiles  :whistling: #Legend

Looks like a Helderberg Cycle World sticker at the junction of the top tube and seat tube. They might be familiar with the bike (and it's owner).

jeez you can tell by the floor tiles  :whistling: #Legend

Ja well, the only other 2 shops in the area has cheap carpets. I know as I regularly visit them to look for old hand tools. 

By the floor tiles it looks like the shop at the Somerset Mall. I know the shop at the Checkers have been involved in a previous recovery of a stolen bike.

OMG you are a legend! The OP has just confirmed it is indeed Somerset Mall Cash Crusaders, the one in the Checkers Centre.

OMG you are a legend! The OP has just confirmed it is indeed Somerset Cash Crusaders, the one in the Checkers Centre.

NOT! So the one in the Checkers Centre also has tiles now. Probably too cheap skate to replace the carpets. Must confess I have been to that one long ago as these days they only stock new Chinese crap.  :blush:

But it worries me that the same shop has been involved before.  :ph34r:

Looks like Hairy's old one, dunno if he ever sold it... 

Sent him a msg thanks the nerd

Hairy sold it to Xander Stander, a few months ago. Had a revelation at the front and a different bar and wheels, but can't ever be too cautious. 

And 18k is about right for that Stumpy, IMO. 

Yo Yo Yo

Thanks for the headsup Warren

That does not look like the bike I owned.

As per Myles, the spec on the fork, wheels, etc is different .... and a real tell tale would be that the one I sold had a blue endcap on the rear axel.

18K for the bike ........... I sold too low then :P

Yo Yo Yo

Thanks for the headsup Warren

That does not look like the bike I owned.

As per Myles, the spec on the fork, wheels, etc is different .... and a real tell tale would be that the one I sold had a blue endcap on the rear axel.

18K for the bike ........... I sold too low then :P

Only a pleasure Hairy, let's hope that if the bike is indeed stolen that is reunited with its owner.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Archived