365 for 365

Still managing to stay in the game, albeit family, work and the odd bout of flu (or whatever else you 14 month toddler brings home from crèche ), does it's best to derail your best intentions....08ed39bf0e330ed988de9022911f1bd4.jpg8d0256f4f32b8e1f93e8be173466d478.jpg

Well done!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I am certainly no hater. I do use it.

But I suppose I have the same attitude towards strava as I do to Instagram and facebook in that people have stopped doing stuff for themselves. It's all a big showy song and dance, pat me on the back, look at me obsession for kudos and likes and binary code love from strangers...

I am not saying everyone is in the same boat, not by any standard. I have both Instagram and FB and enjoy perusing both while I have a poo. I found one girl with 1500 plus posts and every single one is a selfie. Another with 100 posts of herself in a bikini... This is strange to me.

The saying 'if it's not on strava/instagram it never happened' is indicative of how people now operate.

For something like this challenge, strava is rad. Using it to create positive challenges and build a community along with some cheeky banter... Doing it the right way.

My poke was at the willy swingers... Also, not ALL vegans are bad! Woody Harrelson, Morrisey, Peter Dinklage.... All pretty awesome dudes. Vegans/Strava users.... same brush! :ph34r: :ph34r:

Link to those 100 bikini pics?

• 4 weeks later...

Im out!

I simply forgot while we travelled back to SA from London. Had time to do it in the morning and at the airport, just slipped my mid.. realised as we got on the plane., "oh crap my 20mins" .... oh well was fun.

Im out!

I simply forgot while we travelled back to SA from London. Had time to do it in the morning and at the airport, just slipped my mid.. realised as we got on the plane., "oh crap my 20mins" .... oh well was fun.

Well done for making it so far. Sorry about getting mugged!!!

You should have walked up and down the plane for 20mins.

Well done for making it so far. Sorry about getting mugged!!!

You should have walked up and down the plane for 20mins.

Thanks mate, is a bit ironic that a JHB guy gets mugged there.

Yeah, I considered walking up and down, but to be honest it was a little relieving.

I have been lank busy with work lately, you can probably see on Strava how little I am riding compared to usual, and the 20min commitment was just another daily thing to add stress.

Now I can just focus on work and training programs.

Thanks mate, is a bit ironic that a JHB guy gets mugged there.

Yeah, I considered walking up and down, but to be honest it was a little relieving.

I have been lank busy with work lately, you can probably see on Strava how little I am riding compared to usual, and the 20min commitment was just another daily thing to add stress.

Now I can just focus on work and training programs.

Mugged?

Please dont say it was the South African you rode with who mugged you as per your other thread?  :w00t:

Mugged?

Please dont say it was the South African you rode with who mugged you as per your other thread?  :w00t:

hahaha nah, some hoodies on a poegie

Well done to everyone who have stuck to the challenge even if they missed a few days here and there. Cant beleive the year is nearly over and the challenge is coming to an end. Ill redeem myself on next yearschallenge!