Another attack on our lovely spruit !!!

Undun

Just got an update from her daughter: She's alert and breathing without a ventilator.

It looks like she's out the woods  :clap:

Oh Wow

So unnecessary but really excellent news .

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The DA promised to have the entire area cleared of this scum by March last year. SAPS apparently had the budget and had planned the whole operation. It was even published in the Sandton Chronicle.

What the hell happened that these trash weren't bulldozed away? Time for accountability now. These crimes should be charged to the Morningside Police Station commander

So glad that physically she is recovering well.

That section of the Spruit has always been risky unfortunately. Never do that part alone!

...Days like these ...

Makes me want to set a trap - then the scum gets taken down in a way in which they never return.

Dont get me wrong I love the way you think, only problem is that it kinda also rings of premeditated murder.

The DA promised to have the entire area cleared of this scum by March last year. SAPS apparently had the budget and had planned the whole operation. It was even published in the Sandton Chronicle.

What the hell happened that these trash weren't bulldozed away? Time for accountability now. These crimes should be charged to the Morningside Police Station commander

Wait till its nice and dry in winter with a strong wind... A Somerset West like blaze will do the trick with all that dry grass and brush. Check the recent news.

Burn the bastards out

I thought he/she is a double poster?

Sorry but I am not a double poster, I am a Female a SHE. First time on the Hub.

Sorry but I am not a double poster, I am a Female a SHE. First time on the Hub.

So... did you Sue Admin?