UCI Mountain Bike World Cup comes to the Western Cape in 2018

News bot

I'll beat you if you block my view!

She sends her regards. You have four years of catching up to do....

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

El Niño knows every tree and rock on the local trails in Stellies

It's like cheating

And his fellow Olympic Gold cohort also spends a fair amount of time in the fair Cape -

I am really looking forward to a show down between Ms Sweden and the fizzy Swizz blond bombshell this year, who had a run of bad luck late last year.

Are you Capies serious? Free entry to a UCI XC World Cup event? Eksemaarniks... Stay at home in front of your computers boys, let us Vaalies attend and boost the Cape coffers for you then.

We'll be there, just like all of the Pmb events. The Batty Army will return.

Emily drives me Batty!

Ooh that lady pro thread is going to be going wild after that race..

El Niño knows every tree and rock on the local trails in Stellies

It's like cheating ????????

Dude I know EXACTLY where I'll be positioning myself. There's a rock garden onto a very very deceptive rock double. There and the log stepdown after that and the log drop (not a drop unless you hit it properly) at the entry to the flow section

Faark. Now I wanna hit it on my hard tail again. Was proper fun

Dude I know EXACTLY where I'll be positioning myself. There's a rock garden onto a very very deceptive rock double. There and the log stepdown after that and the log drop (not a drop unless you hit it properly) at the entry to the flow section

Faark. Now I wanna hit it on my hard tail again. Was proper fun

Watching Nino flow across that rock garden in PMB was poetry in motion. Watching Burry and Amy go OTB was not. Those watching on TV cannot see the gradients.

Are you Capies serious? Free entry to a UCI XC World Cup event? Eksemaarniks... Stay at home in front of your computers boys, let us Vaalies attend and boost the Cape coffers for you then.  

We'll be there, just like all of the Pmb events. The Batty Army will return.

Emily drives me Batty!

I saw a report that Emily is not coming unless Zuma and his cohorts are gone by then...

Nigel has discussed this at length before. Cape town does not have a site that meets all the criteria required for a DH course - drop over distance, proximity to a hub etc etc etc......unless you can build one down table mountain :whistling:

Cable car up and Plattekloof down. Sorted ;)