Anyone using Zwift?

45 minutes ago, BuffsVintageBikes said:

I'd much rather have a 5% increase per year than a 33% increase out of the blue 😲

Ja kom ry eerder saam my n paar trails vanmiddag. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's pricey to be sure. More than rouvy .... But indomlove zwift. I import my structured training into it and also love the races which have got better bd better as they've sorted out the pack dynamics algorithm. 

I'll stay but it hurts. Looks like a shade over 4k a year

52 minutes ago, Mamil said:

It's pricey to be sure. More than rouvy .... But indomlove zwift. I import my structured training into it and also love the races which have got better bd better as they've sorted out the pack dynamics algorithm. 

I'll stay but it hurts. Looks like a shade over 4k a year

Hurts to say .... but I will most probably stay as well .... then again, I only subscribe during winter.

For my use, I really aught to invest the time and try out the alternatives .....

indieVelo wasn't picking up any of my sensors yesterday, so I reverted to the 25Km of free time on Zwift. Then I noticed I had a free trial for 14 days, so activated it. Can't say I missed much, except that the integration from Intervals.icu -> TP2Intervals -> TP -> Zwift works seamlessly.

https://forum.intervals.icu/t/tp2intervals-copy-trainingpeaks-and-trainerroad-workouts-plans-to-intervals/63375