• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no exaggeration in stating that custom jewelry is elegant, exquisite and unique. Thanks to the leading online retailers that have think of most amazing designs of jewelries to lure fashionistas. Nothing may be more convenient than browsing online to acquire assorted ornaments and accessories in most attractive budget range. Many people refer to it an effective way of budgeting and managing the purchase in moderate budget. All that is needed is locating a reliable and renowned online jewelry stores and earn the options without affecting the monthly expenses. http://jonasmfys159blog.hazblog.com/Primer-blog-b1/Indian-Bridal-Sarees-to-get-a-Perfect-Wedding-b1-p2.htmhttp://paytonkbqg692blog.bloguetechno.com/Traditional-Indian-Fashion-Today-s-Contemporary-Fashions-Indian-Wedding-Dresses-Lehenga-Choli--562246

Mods!!! Ban this guy please!

Cool,

Can we get back to sourcing my unicorn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds about right.

No-one gets what they ask for. It's just the standard clearance crap that they need to get rid of.

Ra,ra,ra. Create a bit of media hype and piss the people off again

Has the Hubbers become so used to getting what they wanted that they now demand it?

The OP doesn't state that they will take requests? But the first reply is for stuff people want on sale?

Jislaaik mense. Skaam julle.

Has the Hubbers become so used to getting what they wanted that they now demand it?

The OP doesn't state that they will take requests? But the first reply is for stuff people want on sale?

Most posts so far were followed by a please/thanks, so not much demanding going on

Not much use putting items on sale that don't really sell; with requests they will most probably sell more

Edited by LOOK695

Most posts so far were followed by a please/thanks, so not much demanding going on

Not much use putting items on sale that don't really sell; with requests they will most probably sell more

Actually in my experience the stuff they already have on sale will sell well. Bike wash kits and road tyres are the type of stock that loves well at Argus (ahem CTCT) time.

I give it a few days, then people will be whining about their requests not being granted like what happened on the previous threads. I will gladly eat some humble pie if it doesn't happen though.

What's CWC sale without requests.?

It's just how it works.... :)

We are launching our famous CTCT Sale for 2017. We're going all out to bring you unbeatable prices. Keep your eyes on this thread... we will keep loading more and more as they come in. All sale items and prices are "While Stocks Last". CWC reserves the right to end this promotion at any time. Enough with the fine print...

SALE!

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

Until when is this sale?

No phil, man.  Everyone is just asking nicely...it's a perfect (and FREE!) feedback loop for an online retailer like CWC.  

They can match their sale stock with requests and generate sales.  Friggin' goldmine, if you ask me.