Bike Hub Features

Sarcastic `Mkay makes for a dumbass

Okay Mr I Act like a pro Racer. No matter how many times you've changed your handle in the meantime we know you are the OP of the Vertical shock thread, The Worshipper of Silverback and the punter of the Sesta in EVERY SINGLE THREAD (well, nearly, but it is getting old.) 

We get it. You like silverback. You like the sesta. can you give it a rest now?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay Mr I Act like a pro Racer. No matter how many times you've changed your handle in the meantime we know you are the OP of the Vertical shock thread, The Worshipper of Silverback and the punter of the Sesta in EVERY SINGLE THREAD (well, nearly, but it is getting old.) 

We get it. You like silverback. You like the sesta. can you give it a rest now?

You dont get it, I am just giving truthful valid consumer advice and I am met with sarcasm and disrespect. This has nothing to do with my subjective taste.

You dont get it, I am just giving truthful valid consumer advice and I am met with sarcasm and disrespect. This has nothing to do with my subjective taste.

No sorry buddy, YOU don't get it. At some point your repetitive narrative becomes SPAM no matter how valid you think it might be.

No sorry buddy, YOU don't get it. At some point your repetitive narrative becomes SPAM no matter how valid you think it might be.

SpaceMonkey reminds me of the bakkie brand bashers. Every single brand but their own is crap. and everyone not buying their brand is stupid for doing so. 

I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that SpaceMonkey works for Silverback. 

SpaceMonkey, you have been called out on your boring silverback narrative on a couple of threads already. 

Oh no the bikehub gif squad is on to me, time to get the hell outa here!

You have probably done more damage to the Silverback brand than good....

I was told once, that most of the German cars and car manufacturers we love today were the backbone of German World War fleet and artillery "driving" ideals which are against everything a proud South African should stand for.

That particular person vowed never to drive one of their vehicles.

I was born way after all this, so I just smiled and nodded, taking note.

Are there any such concerns when it comes to German bikes

I was told once, that most of the German cars and car manufacturers we love today were the backbone of German World War fleet and artillery "driving" ideals which are against everything a proud South African should stand for.

That particular person vowed never to drive one of their vehicles.

I was born way after all this, so I just smiled and nodded, taking note.

Are there any such concerns when it comes to German bikes

IMO that's bullshittery of the highest order. 

May as well not eat pasta 'cos the Italians has Mussolini.