Bike Hub Features

Remember the cost of them...shipping is harldy the problem

Buying and shipping a Canyon Lux Di2 from Germany to SA is still cheaper than buying a Dale or a Lized from the local shops in SA. Warranty claims is a problem, but I'll take a Canyon any day over the above mentioned bikes.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Buying and shipping a Canyon Lux Di2 from Germany to SA is still cheaper than buying a Dale or a Lized from the local shops in SA. Warranty claims is a problem, but I'll take a Canyon any day over the above mentioned bikes.

As a canyon owner I agree with you

As a canyon owner I agree with you

Should have this in May for summer  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

1558204f48adc0ff65686b7bad563.jpg

Ulrich Bikes :ph34r:

Or did Jan give up on that venture?

He is a brand ambassador for ROSE bikes now.Saw him a few weeks ago at an open day.

Should have this in May for summer  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

1558204f48adc0ff65686b7bad563.jpg

to the non informed people (cough cough) how is this deisgn different from the pyga or silverback ? they all seem to have the same pivot type design ?

to the non informed people (cough cough) how is this deisgn different from the pyga or silverback ? they all seem to have the same pivot type design ?

The shock is vertical... it's all good...

It looks more like a trek...

Remember, it is all in the leverage ratios and how that changes through the stroke.

You can have two bikes that roughly look the same (semi vertical shock pushed by a rocker link) but they will ride vastly different. Different executions of the same principle.

IIRC the pyga gas a floating shock mount like the Trek, so that makes it vastly different. Yet it looks similar.

Suspension movement is a black art. Some say it is science, others know it is wizardry.