Bamboo bikes on the SA cycling stage?

Calculus Bikes

For me it's like having a Gupta bank balance and my need for a few must have cars in the garage, if I had that type of money I would have a mixed collection of cars, wouldn't make sense but normally F.O MONEY doesn't

Same applies with bikes N+1 as long as the bank balance is golden, I wouldn't mind one hanging next to my bikes,,,would I sell my niner and get wood,,,not going to happen unless I have one of everything else I want.

Seen them love them, maybe a cool "spoil" commuter for chilled days or cruising around with the kids

I wouldn't mind a couple of pics,

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bamboo bikes is an interesting concept but one I will give a skip... Metal (or Carbon Fibre) is more uniform and has been around for some time so construction methods has been refined. No doubt bamboo is up to the task but I wouldn't spend my well earned cash on a bamboo bike.

I will admit I'm jealous of your endeavor though, best of luck!

one more

Looks nice.

Wonder if Cyclesure will give you the option to add termite cover on your insurance?  :ph34r:

Archived