Vittoria Tyres excl serial numbers

Jakkals.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I am having to check to see the possible abrasion on my Barzo and Saguaro. But ja, this is not cool. I am going to refrain from mentioning where I bought mine, as some say that taking them on here on this forum is akin to social media suicide...

I hope nobody wipes out from a tyre failure caused by this! Definitely not cool, so let's hope the perpetrators get what's coming to them.....

Hi, just went onto Vittoria tyre's website and found this.

Be aware of thugs selling these fakes.

if a serial number was removed, does it make it a fake? Serial numbers are usually found on the original right?

if a serial number was removed, does it make it a fake? Serial numbers are usually found on the original right?

I suppose it's not fake, BUT it can be from a batch that was scrapped due to some quality control issue and now being sold through the back door!

Lets just say its illegal.

Could be a faulty batch that didn't get destroyed or from a stolen shipment

I am trying to figure out how the word `manumission` applies in this context. This is the definition: 'Manumission, from manumit /ˌmænjəˈmɪt/, is the act of a slave owner freeing his or her slaves. Different approaches developed, each specific to the time and place of a society's slave system. The motivations of slave owners in manumitting slaves were complex and varied.'

Vittoria; tyre ; explosion ; fake ; bar code ; South Africa

Google search here I come

Edited by Mongoose!

I am trying to figure out how the word `manumission` applies in this context. This is the definition: 'Manumission, from manumit /ˌmænjəˈmɪt/, is the act of a slave owner freeing his or her slaves. Different approaches developed, each specific to the time and place of a society's slave system. The motivations of slave owners in manumitting slaves were complex and varied.'

i suspect they used google translate from Italian to English & we all know how wrong that can go with direct translation & incorrect context of some words.

Now I am having to check to see the possible abrasion on my Barzo and Saguaro. But ja, this is not cool. I am going to refrain from mentioning where I bought mine, as some say that taking them on here on this forum is akin to social media suicide...

Are you saying what I think you are saying?

I hope nobody wipes out from a tyre failure caused by this! Definitely not cool, so let's hope the perpetrators get what's coming to them.....

i think that is exactly what happened hence it was brought to Vittoria's attention & specific mention to South Africa.

I just checked my barzo which i bought on the last sale at cwc. It has the serial number inside.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

I just checked my barzo which i bought on the last sale at cwc. It has the serial number inside.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

do you mind posting a pic if possible please?

wonder what brand Stransky was riding?

"Dear Sirs".....

So Originally not addressed to......

#just#STIIIIIIRRRINNG????????????????????

(please don't post ANOTHER pic of his 1cm bruise,...it's been around the world 6 billion times...#stirringMore????????