Team Transfers and Rumours 20/21

Cav'

I hope he is still WT (Trek?) but if not a maybe 303Project cause of Saffa Johan van Zyl? 

303 is not PC or WT.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love to see Willie at EF!

Yeah I reckon he would be given some freedom there. They don't really have a GC podium guy. So their "workers" often get given chances to go for wins. Plus Vaughters' twitter profile can be funny at times.

Yeah I reckon he would be given some freedom there. They don't really have a GC podium guy. So their "workers" often get given chances to go for wins. Plus Vaughters' twitter profile can be funny at times.

dunno bout that, sure it didn't happen this year but pretty sure they will still target GC with him in 2020

2nd-place-1080x675.jpg

Edited by Shebeen

dunno bout that, sure it didn't happen this year but pretty sure they will still target GC with him in 2020

2nd-place-1080x675.jpg

I am sure you are right. Look I dig Uran but I think he is more a solid top 10 guy rather than a GC podium. I would love to see him podium again at a GT.

Edited by Long Wheel Base

I am sure you are right. Look I dig Uran but I think he is more a solid top 10 guy rather than a GC podium. I would love to see him podium again at a GT.

I get you, EF is definitely the most "out there" team in the WT, keen to try something different.

However, i'm pretty sure uran's 2nd at the tour kept them going, as they were hawking sponsors. I'd be surprised if they moved totally away from that at grand tours and just went stage hunting.

instead i see them backing a team around, Uran, Woods and maybe carthy in the future.

so in short, it would be cool for willie to move there. would fit in with his VLAWGING too i guess.

American team according to video?

Not a bad guess, Movistar virtually have nobody left after everyone jumped ship, plus he is already based in Spain.

I’ll squash that rumor and state for the record that my previous team had somewhat disbanded and thus needed to find a new team with which to ascertain amateur greatness [emoji6][emoji1787]

Rumour has it SirCkt on the hub is joining Pure Savage finally.

I’ll squash that rumor and state for the record that my previous team had somewhat disbanded and thus needed to find a new team with which to ascertain amateur greatness [emoji6][emoji1787

Real world problems ????

I’ll squash that rumor and state for the record that my previous team had somewhat disbanded and thus needed to find a new team with which to ascertain amateur greatness [emoji6][emoji1787]

This is why I did not want to post anything till the contract was signed. We are going to have to dock 50% of your first race prize money. Sorry Kris.

Maybe 

Team is strong

Race calendar is great for him
Not all WT are strong

regarding Willie

Maybe ICA?