Everything YT Industries

Johnny Lawless

Serious? And y not the Capra?

Coz he already has a Nomad. He still has the nomad. Don't think he's planning on selling it.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

what offset fork does the Jefsy 29 use ?

Any idea on frame pricing ?

I don't think the frames are sold separately in SA.

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk

I don't think the frames are sold separately in SA.

Where can i find A pricelist for the complete bikes ?

No frame only option.

Whole bike or nothing.

I tried to change up my frame, but it was a no go.

2016... the Beecf399cedfa36b5ceb67c02ccd77267dc.jpg8b5804a888c2ca76c2595befe1c0b949.jpg866d5901e8bdc3b474c73a1003fcf5c6.jpg3b76122443a726f8145107ecd26e0c43.jpg

Friend has that exact bike....just keep an eye on the brakes as they had a warranty issue with the pistons binding/locking....overall she is exceptionally happy with the bike and rides it like it is stolen

• 4 weeks later...

So I have had Jeffsy for a while now and after completing the Berg and Bush I decided Jeffsy needed some love and attention.

Originally a 2016 Jeffsy AL, I wanted to save some weight (was close to 15kg's when i did B&B) and improve some performance. After all the changes I realised today the only original parts left are the frame, fork, shock, dropper, stem and rotors. Weight as pictured with cages and pedals is 13.73kg size large.

Upgrades:

• Full XT M8000 incl brakes and trail pedals
  • Stans Arch MK3's on Hope Pro 4 hubs with Alpina bladed spokes and brass nipples
  • Fabric saddle
  • Vittoria Barzo 29x2.25 (these were just available so testing them and will then find something wider that doesn't weight as much as me)
  • 780mm raw matte carbon bar
  • Blue stans stickers

Only thing left is to get stealth fork decals

post-50555-0-79298200-1517345822_thumb.jpg

post-50555-0-46324000-1517345917_thumb.jpg

So I have had Jeffsy for a while now and after completing the Berg and Bush I decided Jeffsy needed some love and attention.

Originally a 2016 Jeffsy AL, I wanted to save some weight (was close to 15kg's when i did B&B) and improve some performance. After all the changes I realised today the only original parts left are the frame, fork, shock, dropper, stem and rotors. Weight as pictured with cages and pedals is 13.73kg size large.

Upgrades:

• Full XT M8000 incl brakes and trail pedals
  • Stans Arch MK3's on Hope Pro 4 hubs with Alpina bladed spokes and brass nipples
  • Fabric saddle
  • Vittoria Barzo 29x2.25 (these were just available so testing them and will then find something wider that doesn't weight as much as me)
  • 780mm raw matte carbon bar
  • Blue stans stickers
Only thing left is to get stealth fork decals

Very nice! Always was a fan of the black blue. You say you had it for a while... how long did it take before upgrading? Honestly when I look at my bike, then there is like nothing I can think of that I need to upgrade, or even just prefer to upgrade.