Everything YT Industries

Johnny Lawless

There were previous discussions regarding water bottle solutions for the YT Jeffsy's other than the Cashmaster bottle and cage ...sorry, I mean Thirstmaster.

A while ago a friend gave me a old Left hand entry Cannondale water bottle cage. I tried to fit it in the YT, but there was still not enough clearance between the top of the water bottle and the underside of the shock.

Over the weekend I thought I would give it another shot, and drilled a new upper hole in the cage in order to allow it to drop further down into the frame (Lower fixture is slotted). This gave me the clearance I needed, so much so that I could also go and fit a pump bracket too.

Now the bracket and the bottle cage are both on the beefy side of things. If I were to use a more slim combo the clearance would be even better. As it currently stands I have a few (Emphasis on few) millimetres clearance when in the static position, once sagged there is a generous gap.

So this is just a heads up.

I have half a can of turquoise spray paint available, let me know if we can sort out that lime green. It's time step away from the light and to let go of Fiona...

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have half a can of turquoise spray paint available, let me know if we can sort out that lime green. It's time step away from the light and to let go of Fiona...

T'Sek ... Fiona was/is sexy and we had a close relationship!

post-5403-0-56094200-1597498986_thumb.jpg

T'Sek ... Fiona was/is sexy and we had a close relationship!

Oh the drama. I was referring to that eyesore of a cage on that beaut of a YT.

Oh the drama. I was referring to that eyesore of a cage on that beaut of a YT.

I really like the YT specific cage and bottle ... but don't like it at R1000.00

Edited by Hairy

Hey guys, anybody riding a JEFFSY Comp or something similar? Need dimension for the rear axle.

Shank length -

Thread length -

Total length -

Thread pitch should be 1.5

The Axle I want to get will be as below.

Shank length 152mm

Thread length 21mm

Total length 173mm

Thread pitch 1.5

DT Swiss unit

Total length 182mm

Thread length 21mm

Thanks Alouette3, seems to be right. Checked my frame and looks like the same measurements

2016 Jeffsy Al Comp (Frame came out boost, but with standard fork)

Any of you riff raff run your Jefssy in the high setting yet, and did you feel a difference between the low setting?

• 1 month later...