E-bike Strava chasers

Quagga

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if Aaron would know I was being sarcastic or not, so removed this altogether.

I actually think he flags his own rides. Bit of a Johnny Depp in Secret Window type vibe.

Come on, this oke wants a pounding while riding his strap-on otherwise he wouldn't be f*cking with another man's KOM!

As part of my training I have to strap-on 10% of my body weight on my back. Obviously I aint winning any KOM but getting close to the top of the leaderboard on some downhills. What do you call this type of doping?

As for this Jaco oke, I bet he is regretting some of his choices made in the past week...

As part of my training I have to strap-on 10% of my body weight on my back. Obviously I aint winning any KOM but getting close to the top of the leaderboard on some downhills. What do you call this type of doping?

Don't know what it is called but sounds like you are doing some heavy doping!

Wait wait ... Damn I missed this, I was under the impression from previous Hub threads that ALL e-helpmytrap riders were honest and used them only because they had to (some health or physical reason) [emoji50]

#ShockedToTheCore

Sent from my LG-D958 using Tapatalk

As for this Jaco oke, I bet he is regretting some of his choices made in the past week...

In some circles, jerks might refer to it as carrying a heavy load. But if it helps you go down, more power too you. ????????

Is this fellow not the same chap who was the mechanic at Conties at one point? Or do I have the wrong Jaco? He was an absolute beast on the downhills and seemed like a good guy so if it is him I am surprised.

Is this fellow not the same chap who was the mechanic at Conties at one point? Or do I have the wrong Jaco? He was an absolute beast on the downhills and seemed like a good guy so if it is him I am surprised.

Same guy.

Archived