Tour de France 2018

gummibear

Back to movistar is seems all 3 of them will ride the TDF.[emoji44] it is going to be so much entertainment..????????

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

100000 kudos to Movistar to having both their men and women's team at their team launch event.

Also really nice kit for 2018

Nibbles to ride skip Giro and ride the TDF..there was talk that he would ride the Ardennes and TDF.

And yup.. he is in a best chance to win it in 2018..whichever way you look at it if Froome doesn't get a ban he will have the Giro legs in him..if he gets a 9month suspension he will go into the TDF with 0 racing in his leg...(assuming that the case is settled soon and before the event actually starts [emoji6])

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/vincenzo-nibali-to-ride-2018-tour-de-france-and-skip-giro-ditalia/?utm_content=buffer0828e&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Whoohoo, Nibbles!! :clap:  

If .. he may get a backdated ban..of 9 months (if you go by the Ullisi ban)...that will make him available for TDF.. but I can't think that he would have a nice experience on the French roads...it may be more than just urine tossed at him.[emoji102]

probably will be quite crappy....

post-59317-0-98952500-1513343457_thumb.jpg

probably will be quite crappy....

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• 5 months later...

Seems like Hinault had a big bowl of Brittany grump this morning and add out on Froome. 

"Hinault: Chris Froome should not have started the Giro, he should be suspended

Frenchman says Froome 'is not a legend' and must not start the Tour de France"

Comments from Hinault to me is like any french salad ... you take it with a pinch of salt.

Seems like Hinault had a big bowl of Brittany grump this morning and add out on Froome. 

"Hinault: Chris Froome should not have started the Giro, he should be suspended

Frenchman says Froome 'is not a legend' and must not start the Tour de France"

I really feel for Froome. If he is going to start the 2018 TDF, I'm not sure how he will be safe from the French crowds. 

Comments from Hinault to me is like any french salad ... you take it with a pinch of salt.

most likely will get the French public stocking up on p!ss to sprinkle on a passing cyclist in July some time... Well, if Froome times it right, his jersey will be yellow anyway...

So now the big question , "does Froome start the TdF " 

If not prohibited from doing so he will. No matter who says whatever.

I really feel for Froome. If he is going to start the 2018 TDF, I'm not sure how he will be safe from the French crowds. 

On stage 20 of Giro Wout Poels took some spit in the face for Froomey (don't know if the Italian oompie was drunk and couldn't differentiate between white and pink, but whatever). The doms are going to have to form a barrier around Froome in France me thinks.

Archived