CWC Online: BLACK FRIDAY

CWC Online

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahaha consumerism madness!!!!

I just bought a house. It wasn't on special but I think the missus and I will make it pretty special.

Leaving this Black Friday madness up to you guys, I'm saving up for a new kitchen

Same here, i am hoping for some black friday deals at builders warehouse!

hahaha especially when 'the boss' is a pastry chef and knows what she wants but isn't very good at using her words!

:

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

hahaha especially when 'the boss' is a pastry chef and knows what she wants but isn't very good at using her words!

So if any really patient kitchen fitters are offering a Black Friday deal I'm all ears...  :ph34r:

you moved to where ... recon I should come and introduce myself when your wife starts testing out her new kitchen :P

you moved to where ... recon I should come and introduce myself when your wife starts testing out her new kitchen :P

So what you saying is... You want to taste her pastries [emoji848]

So what you saying is... You want to taste her pastries [emoji848]

Oi!! PG rated site.... But I'm sure if there's enough interest we could arrange an annual BikeHub casual wife swap over the holidays  :eek: (I'm kidding. For those who think it's cool to swap wives, rad, but I don't... just to clear that up in case anyone got excited)

CWC - Quick Q before I order:

https://www.cwcycles.co.za/product/selle-italia-slr-x-cross-flow

and 

https://www.cwcycles.co.za/product/selle-italia-slr-ti

both show the same description which contradicts the images, the SLR X-Cross shows the Alloy rails but the descriptions says Ti and the dropdown says Manganese, please confirm rail and weight. The SLR Ti has the SLR X-Cross description, can I assume the rails and weight are right?

CWC - Do any of your Shimano 1x11 upgrade kits (SLX or XT) have an iSpec-B shifter as an option?

CWC - Do any of your Shimano 1x11 upgrade kits (SLX or XT) have an iSpec-B shifter as an option?

I doubt it. Most are I spec II in the groupset deals. The upgrades kits that just have the cassette, derailleur, chain and shifter have the clamp type! 

I doubt it. Most are I spec II in the groupset deals. The upgrades kits that just have the cassette, derailleur, chain and shifter have the clamp type!

Expected as much, but figured it's worth asking!

Hey CWC

I just wanted to press the button on your Giro Cylinder MTB shoes (Blue/Black) in size 44.  But it seems out of stock.

Please okes.  I need to relieve some work stress with retail therapy!!

Bump :whistling:  :whistling:  :whistling:

Archived