CWC Online: BLACK FRIDAY

CWC Online

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CWC's website was a bit shaky during the beginnings of the Black Friday sales, but now it appears to be running oh so smoothly and all the guys over at CWC are working hard and it's all guns blazing. Good job guys!  :clap:

Edited by Journosergio

Cyclist we will answer questions later during the day. At this moment we are trying to get your orders packed and sent out for deliveries as fast as we can. The team worked the whole of yesterday from 4am untill 7pm and again this morning from 4am.

your guys are getting soft .. min 48hr straight working shifts :P

good to know the guys/ladies are grinding away and getting work done!

Have people started receiving their black Friday packages yet?

Ordered on Thursday and received a notification that my payment was approved but yet to be notified that my order is being actioned.

I understand they're extremely busy. Just trying to get an idea of what the waiting time is more or less.

Ordered on Thursday and received a notification that my payment was approved but yet to be notified that my order is being actioned.

I understand they're extremely busy. Just trying to get an idea of what the waiting time is more or less.

Nope...ordered last Wednesday and got the money reserved on my CC at the checkout but got the same error some other peeps had gotten. Posted here about it, emailed them (3 times) posted to their Facebook page...Not sure what was/is going on. Order doesn't reflect on my account on their website. Have now requested a refund and I'll go in to the store in person...but still as yet no acknowledgement of any email, message/etc. Too busy in the day to make phone calls either and they really should be attending to emails that are now almost a week old. :(

Ordered and paid for my stuff Thursday last week, everything was delivered this morning before 10am. Only issue is the cassette I requested was sent wrong, so waiting for a reply to exchange that. Otherwise all is in order.

Hi Dean, sorry for this! Chaos here, both package left today, but we recalling the one. and will arrange for your refund on the double order.

Hi CWC,

Today, a second package arrived for me. No refund as yet. What is going on???

I think CWC might have blocked me, unless my messages are converted to another alien language and then ignored

Hi Duringd. Just check and I can confirm that we did get your order. Nice order. Thank you. we are busy packing orders and yours are 1 of it. Regarding the double payment. That will be sorted out tomorrow by the finance department and a refund will be done immediately once they trace it. Sorry about it but you will not be out of pocket. Have a nice afternoon braai while we are packing your orders.

Hi guys,

Any news for me on the above as nothing meaningful has changed to the order status nor the reversing of the double payment?

CWC be like

tumblr_n6eejhw8BB1taao3wo1_500.gif
with all the double payments

I was in store to collect over the weekend, and the team was going through all the double payments and reversing .... I understand there are alot to go through as they are scanning all payments made on the day and trying to resolve asap .... so will wait till mid week to see if there was a reversal for me.

I was in store to collect over the weekend, and the team was going through all the double payments and reversing .... I understand there are alot to go through as they are scanning all payments made on the day and trying to resolve asap .... so will wait till mid week to see if there was a reversal for me.

So I recon your gif of them throwing money is real ... except not in the context one would expect...someone has to pay for all the refunds and I am sure there is a admin cost for all the people working overtime to catch up

Must be a massive exercise to actually track inter bank transfers, many only coming through today, or even tonight.  Then linking this to actual transactions ... and finally confirming double payments.

And with many staff having done LONG shifts over the last 5 days people must be gettting tired ....

I KNOW I wont be happy if I had a "double payment" issue .... But then again, I would not want to be the staff trying to process all this ......

Maybe time to take a step back and to acknowledge that CWC has a good track record, and given a bit of time they WILL resolve each item

So I recon your gif of them throwing money is real ... except not in the context one would expect...someone has to pay for all the refunds and I am sure there is a admin cost for all the people working overtime to catch up

JIP

Very much a two-edged sword !!  On the one hand Chris shows a higher turn over this month .... BUT, a significant increase in salary and a reduced profit margin .... and a lot of exited customers to boot .....

Would be interesting to know if all this effort and agro translates into worthwhile profit - generally speaking for the various traders that goes through this BF madness .....

Placed on Thursday and received this morning  :clap:

Was just about to log onto the Dawnwing site and the phone rang....super chuffed