Giro d'Italia 2018: The Most Beautiful Grand Tour

'Dale

Isn't that the problem with all men? We are never sure what the problem is :blush:

Ground rules regarding sport before the start of any relationship.[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am already in trouble for being on the bike "too much".  Pfft not really, but in anyway, now hijacking the TV on weekends for the Giro will surely cause a domestic stock market crash ... **** happens.

Hehehe

Strategies:

Buy her/him flowers in the month leading up to a Grand Tour.

Be back on time from your training rides, if not a bit earlier, in the 3 weeks leading up to a Grand Tour.

Keep the kitchen clean, even mop the floor, almost daily during the 3 weeks of the Grand tour.

Hehehe

Strategies:

Buy her/him flowers in the month leading up to a Grand Tour.

Be back on time from your training rides, if not a bit earlier, in the 3 weeks leading up to a Grand Tour.

Keep the kitchen clean, even mop the floor, almost daily during the 3 weeks of the Grand tour.

:lol:

voorbrand en gatkruip. :thumbup:

Who is Meghan & Harry?

she's a movie star

he's the RAF brompton champ

http://theduchessdiary.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Emma-Watson-White-Dress-Prince-Harry-Bike-02222015.jpg

I don't understand all this fuss. My wife watches each stage live as well as a two hour highlight's package with me at night .  :thumbup: 

she's a movie star

he's the RAF brompton champ

http://theduchessdiary.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Emma-Watson-White-Dress-Prince-Harry-Bike-02222015.jpg

Except that's not her[emoji23][emoji23]

I don't understand all this fuss. My wife watches each stage live as well as a two hour highlight's package with me at night . [emoji106]

You will have a long and happy marriage..

Meanwhile...

Team Sunweb has announced a sponsorship agreement with one unique feature: it has no end date.

GO TOMMY D ????

"Louis Meintjes (Dimension Data)

Meintjes hasn’t ridden the Giro before, but he did finish eighth at the past two Tours de France — evidence that he’s more than capable at this level. Meintjes is unlikely to outclimb the big contenders, nor will he amaze against the clock, but he’ll likely be thereabouts, staying within fighting for a place in the top 10."

Archived