GO LUIGI ????????????????????????

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two consecutive top 10s at le Tour

Very special achievement

MainCheese have been working on his TT superpowers too

GO LUIGI

Will be very interesting to see how he performs.

Two consecutive top 10s at le Tour

Very special achievement

MainCheese have been working on his TT superpowers too

GO LUIGI [emoji1221][emoji1221][emoji1221]

Considering his little frame I’d say he is more of a Luigino ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yip

Feeling the Giro tingles this morning - excitement rising

I am already in trouble for being on the bike "too much".  Pfft not really, but in anyway, now hijacking the TV on weekends for the Giro will surely cause a domestic stock market crash ... sh!t happens.

Going to be interesting, will be tough to beat Froome with such a strong squad. Tommy D does not really have the strength at Giant.

Also, Movistar a little meh at the Giro. 

Think Mitchelton Scott will be good along with Astana.

I am already in trouble for being on the bike "too much". Pfft not really, but in anyway, now hijacking the TV on weekends for the Giro will surely cause a domestic stock market crash ... **** happens.

She'll have the remote for those few weeks before the TDF..and in between some other races and mostly at night once you've caught up on the Tour of California and tour of Yorkshire stages....I'm not sure what the problem is.[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I CAAAAAAAAANNNNNNN'TTTTT WAIT for stage 14. It's on like Zoncolan.

just a headsup. you might need to book the TV schedule with your female partners.

it's a clash with this other 'event'

no clash.....unless you're into soccer

All the timings for Meghan and Harry's wedding:

• 9.25am: ITV coverage starts.
  • 12pm: Meghan and Harry's royal wedding ceremony starts at St George's Chapel, Windsor.
  • 1pm: The newlyweds leave Windsor Castle in a carriage, for their wedding procession.
  • 2pm: They return for an afternoon wedding reception, hosted by the Queen, at St George's Hall.
  • 4pm(ish): Afternoon reception ends.
  • 5.15pm: FA Cup final between Chelsea and Man U kicks off at Wembley.
  • Evening: Small wedding reception for Harry and Meghan's close friends and family.
  • 3am: Kate and Wills' wedding reception ended at this time, with a fireworks display.

She'll have the remote for those few weeks before the TDF..and in between some other races and mostly at night once you've caught up on the Tour of California and tour of Yorkshire stages....I'm not sure what the problem is.[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Isn't that the problem with all men?  We are never sure what the problem is  :blush:

Ovaro looks like a STUNNING

little Alpine town.

my feeling, Froome has scared off some of the other contenders, I also don't really see how this course suits TomD more than last year, but it will be damn interesting

Froomey is riding the Giro so he is tired enough to give the Frenchies a chance at TDF... Fact - no comic sans needed.

Go Froomey!

Archived