Giro d'Italia 2018: The Most Beautiful Grand Tour

'Dale

Simon Yates is racing like a machine.

Sunday's performance was next level riding the way he did and refreshing to see a grand tour GC leader pushing his rivals, mentally and physically.

Those two break-aways in the last 30 minutes or so... man... I thought he blew for sure after they caught him after a few kms, but then he just stood up and said "cheers vir eers!" I think Tommy D must have had a "gemoeds bekakking" when he saw that.

Just sat watching and shaking my head in complete awe...

No doubt Dumoulin will claw back some time tomorrow but overall think he is outpowered by Yates on this one.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“I don’t give a damn at this point. I’m totally ****** now,” “I had to dig so deep to stay with those other riders after Yates’ attack. And in the end it didn’t even matter, cause everybody there was just taking the piss. If I immediately started riding by myself, I would have lost a lot less time on Yates. Because of them taking the piss I lose a lot more.”

Tummy D, as honest as ever about the lack of cooperation in chasing down Yates

Wasn't me  :whistling:

Now now, we never said it was you... but if you have something to confess it is better to do it early on as it might sway the judge to be lenient...

Meanwhile, the Italian Champ cried himself to sleep last night.

aru-stage-15-giro2018-1280x854.jpg

Really having a Giro to forget sad sight yesterday.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

None of the GC contenders had an answer for Yates yesterday.

Team SKY (and Froome) were like WTF ?????

Those guys had to dig really, really deep to complete Saturday's stage and then Yates pitches up yesterday with "fresh legs".  Don't think that anybody expected that.

Whatever Yates is using for recovery I need as well.  :ph34r:

Aru just wants the Giro to end now !!

He doesn't even know where to go and hide at this stage.

“I don’t give a damn at this point. I’m totally ****** now,” “I had to dig so deep to stay with those other riders after Yates’ attack. And in the end it didn’t even matter, cause everybody there was just taking the piss. If I immediately started riding by myself, I would have lost a lot less time on Yates. Because of them taking the piss I lose a lot more.”

Tummy D, as honest as ever about the lack of cooperation in chasing down Yates

He certainly is a bit obsessed with bodily functions, no?

Now now, we never said it was you... but if you have something to confess it is better to do it early on as it might sway the judge to be lenient...

Ok ok I confess

I own a speedo, actually 2..... but both are black so could not be me

Ok ok I confess

I own a speedo, actually 2..... but both are black so could not be me

Okay somethings we don't need to know[emoji6]

My beloved bought me a 'Speedo' with Manley written on the back, after the beach in Sydney where she bought it... Think the only thing worse would be if the 's' fell off.

Don’t worry I don’t parade around in them

Long gone are the days when Iuse them for swim training. Now all they are good for is occasionally sun tanning for that tanga bum tan look ...,,,

????

Don’t worry I don’t parade around in them

Long gone are the days when Iuse them for swim training. Now all they are good for is occasionally sun tanning for that tanga bum tan look ...,,,

????

That hand looks vaguely proctological... As if looking for a budgie actually being smuggled?

That hand looks vaguely proctological... As if looking for a budgie actually being smuggled?

Hey don’t stray from the topic

Archived