Evil Following or SC Tallboy 3

SSCC

Looking for feedback from those that have actually ridden either bike.

Mostly for general trail riding with the occasional marathon distance race.

Thanks.

For that kind of coin you'd best roll down to each if the dealers and get hold of a demo and go smash it about for a weekend at your fav' trails and Jonkers / Tokai and then pick the best of two killer rides. Brenton from trailtech has a L Evil in CT to borrow and is super helpful. In fact the guys at Trailtech are awesome and really look after their customers. 

Edited by hellocolour

Ooh, tough choice.  I've ridden both and love both.  They're both great bikes.  Flip a coin!  

I think I'd lean more towards the Evil.

Or the Santa.

Or the Evil...

:whistling:

Jip, what he said. I've got a TB 3, but haven't ridden the Evil. Previously had a TB 2 and also have a Hightower. The TB3 is very much a trail bike. In fact If I had to choose between the TB and the Hightower, I would probably pick the TB. Solid as a rock and very playful. But if you chuck a pair light wheels on, it becomes a long distance cruiser. So very versatile.  

But the Evil is probably similar. So I guess it comes down to which one makes you fizzle inside.

sjoe. What a choice!

Me - EVIL. All the way. That linkage just tickles me in all the right places, and it has a bloody stellar following. 

What about a Tranny Smuggler, as an outsider? 

Oooh that was also an option I was considering but I narrowed it down to those two.

Oooh that was also an option I was considering but I narrowed it down to those two.

Since you're in the Cape, the hanger bike co. will have an Intense Primer to test...

If you're a M then you can always give my Smuggler a spin or ask DirtMerchant what demo sizes  they have.  

Looking for feedback from those that have actually ridden either bike.

Mostly for general trail riding with the occasional marathon distance race.

Thanks.

I have a TB3 ... Amazing, forgiving and much more bike then I can imagine to handle.. Go see JP at Recycle in Bellville and test his. I did and the next day bought the TB3. My dream bike.