Chris Froome returns adverse analytical finding for Salbutamol

Andrew Steer

GCN are spruiking the rumour that Sky uncovered up to 10 professionals during their evidence gathering who have gone through this process for Salbutamol (under wraps and not leaked) and managed to explain their AAF so no action was taken, names cleared and no pitchforks were lit. This was used as precedent and over turned everyones 'Ullisi / Petta' got banned so Froome must get banned' rule. 

I love how GCN have handled this. I have enjoyed listening to their commentary. It's obviously a very emotional matter for some, as they will use any excuse to jump into the haters bandwagon. 

Still don't understand the hate for Sky or Froome. Maybe because Sky have changed cycling, and people are clinging onto old ideals? Did Lance shatter the illusion of a cycling legend? Do people love the underdog so much that they are willing to throw a champion under the bus? I am very excited about this TdF. Froome is a stand up guy imo. His best response will be winning. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit more about Sky defence:

Froome doesn't hold a grudge against Hinault. "He's one of the great champions. I imagine with age sometimes your wires get a little bit crossed, but if I see him I'll very happily explain it all in a bit more detail ... because he certainly got the wrong end of the stick," Froome said.

In "British" terms, that statement is an ACE.

It's a mix of sarcasm and passive aggressive all rolled into one . . . 

I keep the good ones for worthy opponents :P

.cb84ee321f3a8ce58a63063b815d7ae0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I fear the day Sagz baby has an AAF out in the public domain.... 

We will IMMEDIATELY institute a suicide watch for Gen.....

We will IMMEDIATELY institute a suicide watch for Gen.....

.8f5699f9bd1419d183079e02b33ececa.jpg

Well we did see a massive inhaler during the Giro.

Ah yes. I forgot about those guys!

post-2412-0-16380900-1530697152_thumb.jpg

Froome is like Lewis Hamilton, you either love the guy or you would rather pull toenails than see the guy win.

Ah yes. I forgot about those guys!

This is actually funny, and probably something that adds to the race.

But punching and throwing piss at people.... should be seen as assault. 

In "British" terms, that statement is an ACE.

It's a mix of sarcasm and passive aggressive all rolled into one . . . 

Have a feeling that level of english subtle insult might fly over the head of this  guy. 

000_arp2085558_257a7873841bf006bfaa666e6

Unless he has been caught with a double strength inhaler stuck up his shorts again, I think the mods should shut this thread down. I for one cant wait to see his medical team (in pic above) chasing after him around the TDF course. 

Enough is enough.

Unless he has been caught with a double strength inhaler stuck up his shorts again, I think the mods should shut this thread down. I for one cant wait to see his medical team (in pic above) chasing after him around the TDF course. 

Enough is enough.

Why?

Enough is enough.

Did I miss something?

Archived