Chris Froome returns adverse analytical finding for Salbutamol

Andrew Steer

Disney own Star Wars... so kit may go back to Darth Vader look and more borgs :w00t: :whistling:

Skerp

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No no no.. he is a resident of Switzerland and holds a Swiss licence..they don't mess around.. and have very strict rules..that's why he was banned..remember first your national federation with who you are licensed with will ban or won't ban you... if UCI and WADA aren't happy they can appeal the decision and it can go to the CAS ..refer to Contador's case.[emoji6]

He was banned because he failed his to pharmacokinetic test - we're talking about his provisional suspension.

He was banned because he failed his to pharmacokinetic test - we're talking about his provisional suspension.

Aaah. Sorry sir..I misunderstood..cause I didn't read properly [emoji8]

You know the fact that Lampre immediately provisionally suspended him released a statement before the results of B sample even came back says a lot..also says a lot about Sky that they didn't....and that is what a lot of people's beef is..that and the fact that UCi and Sky said buggerall for 3 months [emoji848]

Edited by Gen

Disney own Star Wars... so kit may go back to Darth Vader look and more borgs :w00t: :whistling:

Whahaha.. would make taking puffs from the inhaler much easier ..just go with the Vader helmet and habe it built in..

fed5b2c68ecca95653ea878d1afb3e83.jpg

Patch just has FOMO because he doesn't know which side of the fence to sit on anymore :ph34r: :P

Now I'm really out of here

I know you just joking, but this kind of highlights my issue with “you lot”. It’s not a either side of the fence thing, it’s not us or them. This type of red vs blue crap that Trump uses so well. “We won you lost”

You know that you can be a Froome fan and still admit that this isn’t exactly looking very good, and that you can dislike Froome and Sky and still admit that this single case of a TUE transgression is not comparable to the EPO/BB racket that Postal ran.

Arguing for or against different sides, on merit, is not fence sitting.

Edited by Patchelicious

I know you just joking, but this kind of highlights my issue with “you lot”. It’s not a either side of the fence thing, it’s not us or them. This type of red vs bye crap that Trump uses so well. “We won you lost”

You know that you can be a Froome fan and still admit that this isn’t exactly looking very good, and that you can dislike Froome and Sky and still admit that this single case of a TUE transgression is not comparable to the EPO/BB racket that Postal ran.

I was just joking... I think you know I have defended Froome more than most.

This does not look good in my books, that is all really. 

I know you just joking, but this kind of highlights my issue with “you lot”. It’s not a either side of the fence thing, it’s not us or them. This type of red vs blue crap that Trump uses so well. “We won you lost”

Nice summary Patch.

I like old Froomey and I hope there is a rational explanation for what has happened but if he is guilty of cheating then he must take and eat his humble pie like a good boy. If it is just a case of a physiological anomaly then I hope he can move past it but I fear the damage is already done.

Nice summary Patch.

I like old Froomey and I hope there is a rational explanation for what has happened but if he is guilty of cheating then he must take and eat his humble pie like a good boy. If it is just a case of a physiological anomaly then I hope he can move past it but I fear the damage is already done.

Ag he'll be fine either way..he may not enjoy the French road so much after all of this though[emoji46]

The non cycling fans will crucify him either way..but they don't matter[emoji12]

Ag he'll be fine either way..he may not enjoy the French road so much after all of this though[emoji46]

The non cycling fans will crucify him either way..but they don't matter[emoji12]

Ja, I think he might be in for a few more golden showers on the roads of europe next year.

Ha, the Hub, gotta love it, everyone will point to "science" to argue their point......when it suits their argument of course,..... now science says he is over, it doesn't of course suit their argument, so we can look for "alternative facts". Its cool its Froome.

Heaven forbid if this was Nibali, or Landa, or "***Gasp"*** Contador, we would have been at 50 pages and there would be a minni lynch mob going by now!!. 

Pah...... !!

Yeah, I know, I am grumpy, but its cold and raining and I missed my afternoon nap yesterday. 

May as well [emoji6]

No it's a real question..wasn't Jeroen involved with his last set of 'independent' tests on Froome.. that oke is so far from being independent when it comes to Froome it's scary.

So just to be clear. Are you saying that Jeroen would risk his professional reputation and jail by falsifying results because he likes CF? That is a helleva accusation. Do you think it is a fair accusation and, if so, what evidence do you have that Jeroen is dishonest?

So just to be clear. Are you saying that Jeroen would risk his professional reputation and jail by falsifying results because he likes CF? That is a helleva accusation. Do you think it is a fair accusation and, if so, what evidence do you have that Jeroen is dishonest?

No I am not ..all I am saying is that he was there on the request of Froome and is known to be a fan of Froome..

I don't think he had anything to do with the tests just was there and reported on it to some magazine.

No I am not ..all I am saying is that he was there on the request of Froome and is known to be a fan of Froome..

I don't think he had anything to do with the tests just was there and reported on it to some magazine.

Certainly the implication I took from your post was that he isn’t independent when it comes to CF. I would be fairly pissed if someone implied that I was unprofessional because I liked someone. Anyway, have a good holiday

Certainly the implication I took from your post was that he isn’t independent when it comes to CF. I would be fairly pissed if someone implied that I was unprofessional because I liked someone. Anyway, have a good holiday

Say I was a Dr and was asked to report on the testing of the inner workings of Sagan's body...would anyone take my findings serious...[emoji6][emoji6][emoji6]