Chris Froome returns adverse analytical finding for Salbutamol

Andrew Steer

Sorry Gen.....but you are twakking now

Do you really think someone who came from nowhereistan of the cycling world and went through the rigours of a becoming top level professional cyclist does not care for the sport?

Pleeez....TBT

I can't see, has this been typed in the special font[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't see, has this been typed in the special font[emoji6]

Sans Logic

Now we don't know who leaked it and it's dangerous to assume.. it could've been a team mate (Landa was it you [emoji6]?)or someone close to the team as earlier speculated ....but its just a bloody gemors..

Hulle moet maar voortf@k..

Say it was me who leaked. (The results, not on Froomey as he rides by...)

Now that you know it was me, or Landa, or the Frenchies, does it make any difference? The process is broken and it needs to be fixed. I don't like what Sky is doing but they are well within their rights to do it, as far as I can see.

If that is wrong, we can start a 'Peter never tested positive' thread with the same level of supposition in this one and I bet we find him guilty.

Having said that, and even though I understand that is legally OK, I think morally, he should withdraw. But I don't make a living from it, so I have the luxury of a simple choice.

Say it was me who leaked. (The results, not on Froomey as he rides by...)

Now that you know it was me, or Landa, or the Frenchies, does it make any difference? The process is broken and it needs to be fixed. I don't like what Sky is doing but they are well within their rights to do it, as far as I can see.

If that is wrong, we can start a 'Peter never tested positive' thread with the same level of supposition in this one and I bet we find him guilty.

Having said that, and even though I understand that is legally OK, I think morally, he should withdraw. But I don't make a living from it, so I have the luxury of a simple choice.

I am sure he has a stash to see him through a few months unpaid leave[emoji6]

I wonder what the dynamics are with the team right now. Could he say them that he feels he should stand down until its cleared up or is he contractually obliged to do what they tell him?

I would like to see him doing the right thing, but its not going to happen. And there is more noise for Sir B to fook off - and surely its just a matter of time b4 Murdock Inc pulls the plug.

I am sure he has a stash to see him through a few months unpaid leave[emoji6]

Would probably give him the munchies. Not very good for his P/W.

I wonder what the dynamics are with the team right now. Could he say them that he feels he should stand down until its cleared up or is he contractually obliged to do what they tell him?

I would like to see him doing the right thing, but its not going to happen. And there is more noise for Sir B to fook off - and surely its just a matter of time b4 Murdock Inc pulls the plug.

If your read Sky's statement and then Froome's comments of yesterday they don't seem to be on the same page. ..what I found funny was him saying Lappies (thx Patches) shouldn't speak through the media..yet he is doing the same

Froome is getting a drilling by the press in Italy... He seems to come across hostile and defiant atm..He is within his rights to race but that means he'll have to suck up the press and actions road side.

Must be something very weird for Sky not have a UCI president who defends them publicly.

Would probably give him the munchies. Not very good for his P/W.

He may like it so much that he joins Landis in his business .

If your read Sky's statement and then Froome's comments of yesterday they don't seem to be on the same page. ..what I found funny was him saying Lappies (thx Patches) shouldn't speak through the media..yet he is doing the same

Froome is getting a drilling by the press in Italy... He seems to come across hostile and defiant atm..He is within his rights to race but that means he'll have to suck up the press and actions road side.

Must be something very weird for Sky not have a UCI president who defends them publicly.

Not really Gen, he is responding to Lappies saying if he wants to talk they can talk, there is a forum for that, he is not responding to Lappies public calls for Froome to not race.

Edit: Lappies knows better, but as with the Lance thing, he is grand standing.

On this I actually think he is right. (Froome that is)

Otherwise he is responding to reporters direct questions, and we know that he must, else we say “what is he hiding”.

Tirreno-Adriatico-2018-Chris-Froome-Tom-

Would love to know what they are actually thinking behind those smiles.

At least we know what Tom is thinking because he's been bold enough to voice his opinion (several times).

"He's not breaking any rules. Can he be here? Yes. Is it good for cycling? No. Does anyone benefit from it? No. It's his right and let's say he is innocent, then I can understand that he's here. We as a team and I have a different opinion about it; I would not be allowed to race as we're part of the MPCC. I would probably also not want to, but Sky has a different approach to it. That's their right," 

can see Sagan is the only one used to these photoshoots... he is the only one looking at the right camera... :lol:

Tirreno-Adriatico-2018-Chris-Froome-Tom-

Would love to know what they are actually thinking behind those smiles.

At least we know what Tom is thinking because he's been bold enough to voice his opinion (several times).

"He's not breaking any rules. Can he be here? Yes. Is it good for cycling? No. Does anyone benefit from it? No. It's his right and let's say he is innocent, then I can understand that he's here. We as a team and I have a different opinion about it; I would not be allowed to race as we're part of the MPCC. I would probably also not want to, but Sky has a different approach to it. That's their right," 

Would be interesting to see what everyone here thinks these guys are thinking...

Sagan(in his accent): "Boys the money shot is this side..."

Tom: "death by association I am not touching anyones hand... too many dopers"

Aru: "Vincenzo's hand is so soft... VERY NIIIIICE - I LIKE!!!"

Vincenzo: "They think I can still contend???"

Froome: *just a weird modem sound....* :eek: 

• 2 weeks later...

I believe David Walsh has no integrity left as a journalist, and we shouldn't listen to a word he has to say (even when he's right, just 5 years late to the party!).

He had the perfect opportunity to ask the hard questions while embedded with the team, except he chose to be a cheerleader, singing the praises of marginal gains and the other junk Team Sky were trying to sell us.

The boat has sailed David - make room for the real journalists...

Archived