Chris Froome returns adverse analytical finding for Salbutamol

Andrew Steer

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heeeeeeeeeere we go again! Same medication as one of the Yates brothers was banned for!!!

Not quite the same medication..Yates was popped for Terbutaline

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

He should have got out when the pub crawler left SKY.At least he has a clean record.

Is Froome suspended from racing?

Nope not yet..there will be an investigation.. Froome has to convince the powers that be not to ban him.

But going on past bans for the same substance..Ullisi in 2014 (most recent) he should receive at least a 9 month ban and be stripped of the Vuelta and world's TT result..

Read that Inner Ring article..it's probably the most informative one about what next etc..

SKY don't have that friend at the UCI anymore..so it's anyone's guess how it will all unfold.

...So, all of that history brings us to Chris Froome, whose urine contains levels that exceed the threshold by 100%. 2000 ng/ml vs 1000 ng/ml. Twice as high. That’s a big miss. Like going out to buy a TV with a budget of $1000 and coming home with an 84 inch flat screen and surround sound speakers. It would take some pretty remarkable adjustments in dosage, or (possibly normal, mind) pharmacology, to clear the bar by that amount...

Ross Tucker

http://sportsscientists.com/2017/12/brief-thoughts-froomes-salbutamol-result/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FcJKs+%28The+Science+of+Sport%29

Per litre of blood not per kg of person Average person has 5 litres of blood.

Drugs enter all the cells of the body. Even into the bones.

It does not stay in the bloodstream. Take antibiotics for instance. If it stayed in your blood, it would never reach your tonsils or toes.

Edited by Goodbadugly

That was racing, something like this one as well, edge of the seat stuff, not the, stem gazing, dead boring, dull monotonous c**p we sit through now.

Give me back those old days anytime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zfjpA8K52w

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Everyone who saw that knew he was doping..he missed the whole.. be flippen subtle about it lecture.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Everyone who saw that knew he was doping..he missed the whole.. be flippen subtle about it lecture.

Of course, but it was flippin exciting none the less. I find it hard to stay awake through most grand tours now. Dead boring.

Of course, but it was flippin exciting none the less. I find it hard to stay awake through most grand tours now. Dead boring.

Lol..I never liked him..so.. I didn't enjoy that ????????????

well not all depends on which rider is on the ropes and his response.. but let's be honest.. there aren't many of those kind of riders left..

Some will fight to the bitter end..some will just consolidate..this is the reason why I will miss Contador.. but you know Landa I think he my be the next one to lay it all on the line..especially now that he has left Sky..also he won't give 2 hoots about his teammate Quintanna..fun and games next year..

Also..that's why I love the classics..I will take a hard one day race over most GT stages..

Almost time..season starts soon and then we can get all excited about the build up to the classics.[emoji847]

was this maybe not a pharmacist error like that other guy that won a 94.7km race that other time :ph34r:

Why yoy so hard on SAFFA's! ????

Lol..I never liked him..so.. I didn't enjoy that

well not all depends on which rider is on the ropes and his response.. but let's be honest.. there aren't many of those kind of riders left..

Some will fight to the bitter end..some will just consolidate..this is the reason why I will miss Contador.. but you know Landa I think he my be the next one to lay it all on the line..especially now that he has left Sky..also he won't give 2 hoots about his teammate Quintanna..fun and games next year..

Yeah, ag, old Floyd was okay, I didn't mind him, a bit quirky and a bit grumpy but he was as tough as nails, I always chuckle when in an interview they were discussing diets and special programme's to keep the weight off and Floyd pipes up "Well I just stop eating for four days, I get as grumpy as hell but the weight comes off."  :lol:

I kinda liked that sort of straight shooting.

I don’t care how many testosterone patches he wacked on himself that day. I remember watching that stage live on TV. That was pure BEAST MODE !!

How many bottles of water did they say he went through that day? It was something silly like 70 - drinking and cooling himself combined.