Bike Hub weight loss challenge 2018

BigDL

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have the flu so no gym this week. Managed to knock 1kg. Also stoped smoking at home. So I’m now smoke free again. Now just to get rid of this bug.

Edit: Well done losers! Keep it up!

Edited by Pieter1

1st Jan 7am. 115.1 kg . 19th Jan 7am. 109.5 kg. Feels good to be moving in the right direction. Love the motivation on this group

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So you've lost 5.6kg since the 1st, now that's motoring.

1st Jan 7am. 115.1 kg . 19th Jan 7am. 109.5 kg. Feels good to be moving in the right direction. Love the motivation on this group

That is seriously impressive! Well done.

Went for a 60km ride this morning on the mtb, bit of Jonkershoek, and a bit of Bottelary. Finally feels like I am getting fit again - hills were not such a big challenge (although still relatively slow when compared to others on Strava). Legs felt surprisingly good considering today was day 6 in a row, one more ride tomorrow and then Sunday will be a nice sleep in and rest day! 

Weighed in at 102.6kg this morning - first time I am under 103kg since the beginning of 2016! The scale and looseness of my riding clothes is a big motivator to keep going at the moment!

Went for a 60km ride this morning on the mtb, bit of Jonkershoek, and a bit of Bottelary. Finally feels like I am getting fit again - hills were not such a big challenge (although still relatively slow when compared to others on Strava). Legs felt surprisingly good considering today was day 6 in a row, one more ride tomorrow and then Sunday will be a nice sleep in and rest day!

Weighed in at 102.6kg this morning - first time I am under 103kg since the beginning of 2016! The scale and looseness of my riding clothes is a big motivator to keep going at the moment!

Stunning - well done

where does cocoa fit on the scale of healthy to unhealthy things to add to your plain yogurt ?

Make sure you try and get good quality cocoa

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

where does cocoa fit on the scale of healthy to unhealthy things to add to your plain yogurt ?

Not sure about cocoa specifically, but, it sure seems that everything I like is bad for me... :P

No particular benefits to using it, but as far as I know there are no negatives either. My mother in law (personal trainer and dietician) is quite often chowing down on greek yoghurt with a bit of cocoa.