Bike Hub weight loss challenge 2018

BigDL

Ok so im in!Just added my details to the list.

I did w2w in november and stoped riding after that.Just enterd Trans Bavians to give me sumthing to aim at and get up in the morning.

Going on my Dc holiday starting tomorow.So i will get going next week when im back home.

Goodluck

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys. I'm in. Can I be added to the list. Phone not able to edit.

Height: 1.83m

Current weight: 113 kg

Goal weight: 85 kg

Will try to get down there this year. But. Will probably take more than a year.

Hi guys. I'm in. Can I be added to the list. Phone not able to edit.

Height: 1.83m

Current weight: 113 kg

Goal weight: 85 kg

Will try to get down there this year. But. Will probably take more than a year.

Getting started is the most important. [emoji123]

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Going to have a slice of water melon not lemon cake that my wife baked .

I wondered if watermelon was a safe food to eat while on a diet plan. I love watermelon and wondered this morning while drinking a smoothy if watermelon could be consumed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I wondered if watermelon was a safe food to eat while on a diet plan. I love watermelon and wondered this morning while drinking a smoothy if watermelon could be consumed.

if you were drinking a smoothie, then watermelon is fine... 

Water melon im sure has a lot of sugar but i dont have sugar in any form . I eat 3 fruits a day which includes a big slice of water melon nightly . 

My plan for the weekend is to take all of my 140kg for a run around the block on saturday.

Then on sunday do a little spin with the road bike but need to re-check the weight limit on my bike. The last thing I want to do is snap it in half when I sit down.

Then as a little reward. I will spoil myself with a 2l Country fresh vanilla ice cream.

My plan for the weekend is to take all of my 140kg for a run around the block on saturday.

Then on sunday do a little spin with the road bike but need to re-check the weight limit on my bike. The last thing I want to do is snap it in half when I sit down.

Then as a little reward. I will spoil myself with a 2l Country fresh vanilla ice cream.

Blihsem that sounds great . I have ny bought ice cream in 6 months , so i have a real craving for it . Ill treat myself on Sunday if i hit the 100 kg mark .

No exercise for me until I see the Chiropractor on Monday. He recommends I go for a walk or go for a swim, but that's about it. He says going for a ride is okay as well, but he says I must take it easy on the bike - what's the point of that? So I'll be walking this afternoon, tomorrow and Sunday. Once my back is okay again, I assume I'll be able to resume with pushing myself on the bike, but dam this is frustrating.

Edited by HyruleWarrior80

No exercise for me until I see the Chiropractor on Monday. He recommends I go for a walk or go for a swim, but that's about it. He says going for a ride is okay as well, but he says I must take it easy on the bike - what's the point of that? So I'll be walking this afternoon, tomorrow and Sunday. Once my back is okay again, I assume I'll be able to resume with pushing myself on the bike, but dam this is frustrating.

I KNEW you guys at the coast had more weekend than the rest of us... ;) :P

Better to sit out a couple days for overall health. Good luck with the recovery.

I KNEW you guys at the coast had more weekend than the rest of us... ;) :P

Better to sit out a couple days for overall health. Good luck with the recovery.

Ag nee, and here I was thinking it was Friday :blush:

Should be, go for a walk this afternoon and tomorrow.