Taxis

nathrix

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So do you think we should just ignore it?

Interesting how easy people give up on these difficult issues.

how old are you and susan ?

taxis have been driving like this since the 1990s (thats last century) if you where offering a solution then it would be news but susan is just moaning about the same old dead horse ....hence my yawn :whistling:

fb probably took down her post cause its booooring ..

I think it's old and boring until one of them ignores road rules and runs over YOU :cursing: . Then its why was nothing ever done about these road pirates? :ph34r:

Ja.... you know, there is a saying - "What you allow, will continue."

Well, I don't allow that s*** around me - have had MANY aggressive encounters with taxis. I'm not afraid of these bastards, and I sure as hell am up for a fight. 

What gets me are the idiots who LET THEM PUSH IN at the front..... they are part of the problem.

Ja.... you know, there is a saying - "What you allow, will continue."

Well, I don't allow that s*** around me - have had MANY aggressive encounters with taxis. I'm not afraid of these bastards, and I sure as hell am up for a fight. 

What gets me are the idiots who LET THEM PUSH IN at the front..... they are part of the problem.

These guys often have guns. But yes, I am inclined to agree. It boils my blood when a taxi speeds up the emergency lane, only to be courteously allowed back in at the front. 

So many of our fellow countrymen and women have to commute in those lanes by foot and on bicycle. Not to mention the law abiding citizens stuck in

the same traffic. 

These guys often have guns. But yes, I am inclined to agree. It boils my blood when a taxi speeds up the emergency lane, only to be courteously allowed back in at the front. 

So many of our fellow countrymen and women have to commute in those lanes by foot and on bicycle. Not to mention the law abiding citizens stuck in

the same traffic. 

True that. On my commute on the old Pretoria road through Mamelodi, the yellow-line driving taxis have on numerous occasions nearly taken out pedestrians or cyclists there. It's just a matter of time...

ANC voter base, thats why sweet FA gets done...

Funny enough, you might find the voter base is not a fan of their lawless nature either. 

You have any idea how many people who unfortunately have to use taxis have lost friends and loved ones? The big problem is the taxi bosses who are untouchable and the useless bloody unions. We need to get rid of the taxis long term and bring back efficient public transport - for everybody 

Funny enough, you might find the voter base is not a fan of their lawless nature either. 

You have any idea how many people who unfortunately have to use taxis have lost friends and loved ones? The big problem is the taxi bosses who are untouchable and the useless bloody unions. We need to get rid of the taxis long term and bring back efficient public transport - for everybody 

This is where I scratch my head.

A train is late, it gets burned down, bus fair goes up, burn bus, taxi kill hundreds of people, nothing.

These guys have guns. But yes, I am inclined to agree. It boils my blood when a taxi speeds up the emergency lane, only to be courteously allowed back in at the front. 

This is what I cannot understand.  Allowing a taxi to jump the queue, so to speak.  Of course they will keep on doing this.

Hate this happening.

All's fare ....

A train is late, it gets burned down, bus fair goes up, burn bus, taxi kill hundreds of people, nothing.

Government is a lot more forgiving than the Taxi mob  ;)

Archived