Bonus

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

There are pain free days, what kind of sorcery is this?

when you have spent your life falling off of motorcross bikes, bicycles and surfboards, these days are non-existant...

when you have spent your life falling off of motorcross bikes, bicycles and surfboards, these days are non-existant...

My 21year old nephew fall off his skateboard and broke his elbow badly enough to need plates and screws. It is his first injury that needd a doctor. 

My brother and I have had a combined total of more than 80 visits to hospitals for various sports injuries. I was just commenting to my siblings that the long term effects of all these is starting to manifest themselves. My brother will need a hip replacement sometime . I am shorter because of a compressed vertebrae crash, have many crooked fingers and a hip that has suffered 3 big injuries.

My 21year old nephew fall off his skateboard and broke his elbow badly enough to need plates and screws. It is his first injury that needd a doctor. 

My brother and I have had a combined total of more than 80 visits to hospitals for various sports injuries. I was just commenting to my siblings that the long term effects of all these is starting to manifest themselves. My brother will need a hip replacement sometime . I am shorter because of a compressed vertebrae crash, have many crooked fingers and a hip that has suffered 3 big injuries.

still worth it though. i will take the pain now for all the fun i had...