I need your (10 second) vote to win a Cape Epic entry >>> HELP!

Warrick Kernes

My wife and I stand a chance fulfill our dream by winning a 2019 Cape Epic entry and we need your votes to make it happen! Voting closes in a few days. 

Please click this link below and click on my name (Warrick Kernes). It'll only take you 10 seconds. 

:clap:  http://www.bicycling.co.za/sponsored/vote-favourite-absa-conquerasone-finalist/  :clap:

Do it 

THX! 

Well done in your fund raising efforts!  :clap:

You got some tough compition with Cecil Bosman...

Your name rings a bell. Joburg to killi? You were interviewed on the radio about it?

you didn't read the link did you?

http://www.bicycling.co.za/competitions/conquerasone-entry-warrick-kernes/

Camilla Kernes and her husband Warrick (AKA #TeamKernes) have been riding their bikes and going on adventures since they met over 10 years ago. Wanting to spend every spare minute on their bikes and their passion for adventure lead to an idea being sparked… To cycle from Joburg to Kilimanjaro! At the same time however they had a love for the Qhubeka charity and decided to use their expedition as a fund raiser for Qhubeka. To make the expedition even more challenging they undertook to do this cycle on the Buffalo bikes which the charity donates to kids to ride to school on. These single speed, 23kg, rigid steel framed bikes certainly added another dimension to the challenge!

you didn't read the link did you?

http://www.bicycling.co.za/competitions/conquerasone-entry-warrick-kernes/

Camilla Kernes and her husband Warrick (AKA #TeamKernes) have been riding their bikes and going on adventures since they met over 10 years ago. Wanting to spend every spare minute on their bikes and their passion for adventure lead to an idea being sparked… To cycle from Joburg to Kilimanjaro! At the same time however they had a love for the Qhubeka charity and decided to use their expedition as a fund raiser for Qhubeka. To make the expedition even more challenging they undertook to do this cycle on the Buffalo bikes which the charity donates to kids to ride to school on. These single speed, 23kg, rigid steel framed bikes certainly added another dimension to the challenge!

No, it is blocked on my work pc. Same as FB, youtube, IG etc. Yet bikehub is not blocked!!

No, it is blocked on my work pc. Same as FB, youtube, IG etc. Yet bikehub is not blocked!!

You know what that means.......

I can't understand why anyone who has done such awesome radical things on a bike would want to ride the epic, BUT if you do win, I hope you guys are going to be doing it on Buffalo Bikes!!

bicycling magazine is blocked on your work PC?!

I can't understand why anyone who has done such awesome radical things on a bike would want to ride the epic, BUT if you do win, I hope you guys are going to be doing it on Buffalo Bikes!!

says the finalist for the 2017 Riaan Manser ride the Epic competition

Edited by Shebeen

Also entered, didn't make it. Guess my and my mate's story didn't weigh up enough. Meh. Good luck to all the participants.

Yeah :( . A lot is blocked. I work for a very troubled company, they block a lot. I am only allowed level 1. Level 0 is even worse, you basically restricted to banking. Not even news24 or gmail is allowed on level 0. I have most news sites, twitter, banking, gmail and most online shops. For everything else I get this awesome McAfee page saying I am blocked by administrator. I even had to apply to have my USB ports activated. By default all the USB ports don't work but we need to use them for work so they had no issue activating mine.

Yeah :( . A lot is blocked. I work for a very troubled company, they block a lot. I am only allowed level 1. Level 0 is even worse, you basically restricted to banking. Not even news24 or gmail is allowed on level 0. I have most news sites, twitter, banking, gmail and most online shops. For everything else I get this awesome McAfee page saying I am blocked by administrator. I even had to apply to have my USB ports activated. By default all the USB ports don't work but we need to use them for work so they had no issue activating mine.

Do you have to clock out to take a system dump? 

says the finalist for the 2017 Riaan Manser ride the Epic competition

:clap: