SPAM ALERT - ADMIN HELP - We are under attack!!!

Tankman

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest @BAZA

Yep the Chinese bot's are invading

car we not have some sort of account verification for new accounts like randomized letter or a scrambled pic

same as other sites to prevent the bot's

Yep the Chinese bot's are invading

car we not have some sort of account verification for new accounts like randomized letter or a scrambled pic

same as other sites to prevent the bot's

We’ve got that already for bots, unfortunately these are likely real human spammers who are able to pass those checks.

We’ll see what else can be done to stop them.

Guest @BAZA

We’ve got that already for bots, unfortunately these are likely real human spammers who are able to pass those checks.

We’ll see what else can be done to stop them.

Can we not maybe re think the account verification something along lines as Bid or Buy

collect all the members details including RSA ID and bank details 

Debit the bank R20 for Verification and return it to the new member as a Hub Credit

that way Admin knows who we all are and have all the correct details 

weed out the Scammers/Spammers making the Hub even safer to trade 

Question from the peanut gallery .... WHAT is the use of these attacks ?

I missed all of them so hard to say for these specific ones. Were they advertising something or just posting random junk?

I missed all of them so hard to say for these specific ones. Were they advertising something or just posting random junk?

I got an email response to the Brooks grips I advertised in the classifieds.

Some idiot who inherited millions form someone and he needs help to get the money and he chose me yadda yadda yadda...

Guest @BAZA

Random junk all in Chinese over 300 posts in 1 hour

Guest @BAZA

What you saying? Because it's Chinese it's junk?

it is junk because it is not cycling related and posted in cycling related parts of a forum 

it is junk because nobody posts over 300 posts in 1 Hour in a language that is foreign to a local site

if they have something important to say they can post it in English like the rest of Hub Land

it is junk because nobody posts over 300 posts in 1 Hour in a language that is foreign to a local site . . . .

Trump says, "hold my beer" . . . .

it is junk because it is not cycling related and posted in cycling related parts of a forum

it is junk because nobody posts over 300 posts in 1 Hour in a language that is foreign to a local site

if they have something important to say they can post it in English like the rest of Hub Land

Dude, relax.

My phone doesn't have comic sans on it...

Archived