Cajee's and cheap bikes

dirtrider

I think this nonsense about "I didnt buy my bike at XYZ but they still help me with it for adjustments etc or they didnt make any money on the sale so they must be just so great" .............is just so much c**p.!!!

It should not make any differance where you bought the product.!!Period!!

I bought my car at one dealership but have it seviced at another, so what?? I still expect service form both dealers.

I bought a Garmin in Sandton, but I asked for the software to be loaded in Bedforview - so what??- there was no issues, and no charge either.!!Both provided excellant service which I expect.

Why should bike shops be differant??

I would suggest if a bike shop gives you the long dragging lip, because you bought your bike elsewhere and are now asking them to service it or do something - leave - take your business and your money elsewhere, they have no idea of customer service and wont be around long - start looking for another shop now.! 

widget2006-10-18 05:37:29

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Widget.... at last a cyclist with sense!!!!!! Cyclists tend are the biggest Ignoramii in this world. Cycling is just like anything else in this world and NOT a thing where you just climb on the bike and ride. It has its own responsibilities and a multitude of various facets.

Here is a quote from Warren Buffett (who ever he may be.)

Why not invest your assets in the companies you really like? As Mae West said, ?Too much of a good thing can be wonderful.?

Mampara

Warren Buffet is an investment guru and founded Berkshire Hathaway an investment group. He is second only to Bill Gates in terms of net worth.

Here is a quote from Warren Buffett (who ever he may be.)

Why not invest your assets in the companies you really like? As Mae West said' date=' ?Too much of a good thing can be wonderful.?

[/quote']

Mampara, you are being ironical about 'whoever he may be', aren't you?

Otherwise the earlier comment about 'cyclists being ignoramuses' (ignorami?) is way too accurate!

Nice idea though, investing in companies whose work you like, rather than only looking at the bottom line. 

[

Mampara' date= you are being ironical about 'whoever he may be', aren't you?

[/quote]

No I'm not. Never heard of the guy. Then I can ask how many people know who Jean-Pierre Jeunet is. I can Google it but if I don't know, I don't know.

Fair enough.

I had to Google Jean-Pierre Jeunet, so now I know.

Uh oh.  We're off topic.  Let me sort that out...

Cajee's sucks.  No, wait, they're pretty good.

You get what you pay for.

My LBS doesn't like them.

Normal service will now resume.  Please do not adjust your pets.