Farr - Endurance Inspired Bike Solutions

Farrnus

When will you be getting the blue bar tape?

unfortunately no time soon - we still have alot of stock of the current colors and models. can only place a new order once we can make up a decent order to our supplier.

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you guys planning on making a wider version of the bar?  I really love it, but it's a bit too narrow compared to what I'm used to.

assume you mean the Endurance MTB handlebar? ( we also do Gravel Handlebars in 42 and 44cm widths before the drops and flare ) 

the MTB handlebar is purely for Stage Racing and Marathon Bikes - and 720mm is still the most popular - we have no plans to open another mould to make wider bars as apart from the cost the demand is just not there to justify new tooling and moulds. 

guys like Nino still running even narrower bars ... 

Would also got one if they had a wide option available...  :( but i understand their reasoning. 

Would also got one if they had a wide option available...  :( but i understand their reasoning. 

just add bar ends ... : ) 

Would also got one if they had a wide option available... :( but i understand their reasoning.

agreed, but 720 is just too narrow for my 1.655m frame. 780 on my xc bike with a long 45 stem & loving it. 795 on the big boy bike. Crankbros mallets on the road bike. #broomstick #flatsftw

sample caps are up in the SAMPLE section of the SHOP : )

we'll have the CAPS up in the SHOP by end of today - also loading a few new products to the website .... 

Fresh Stock finally arrived ... the LONG RACE Gloves are back in stock - these have been our most popular model in our glove range - light enough for racing, super slim design without blobs of gel or padding on the palm.

Blue 

Teal

Orange/Green

***** Limited Stock

post-121972-0-17711600-1526623133_thumb.jpg

post-121972-0-37709300-1526623227_thumb.jpg

post-121972-0-14996500-1526623354_thumb.jpg

If you knew how many hours of my life I've wasted looking for gloves without gel blobs on the palms...

That said I don't have an issue with a double layer of leather on the palms.

Will check yours out!

Thanks.

Any ETA on the top loading orange bottle cage?  I want to get a couple of these with some long fingered gloves

we're looking at Mid to Late June. We have 1 x sample left - will add to the Sample Section for you  :thumbup:

Does the 15% off not apply to samples?

Keen on getting cages as well..

correct - 15% does not apply to the Samples as they are already discounted - due to being Samples ... 

finally received our first shipment of helmets.

take advantage of our LESS 15% SPECIAL OFFER for May and also FREE DELIVERY on SA orders ( R 1250 less 15% off )

- choice of colors

- 2 sizes

see all the details on our website : https://ridefarr.com/farr-shop/

post-121972-0-00607500-1526988306_thumb.jpg

post-121972-0-13601100-1526988353_thumb.jpg

post-121972-0-90695600-1526988396_thumb.jpg

Fresh Stock finally arrived ... the LONG RACE Gloves are back in stock - these have been our most popular model in our glove range - light enough for racing, super slim design without blobs of gel or padding on the palm.

Blue

Teal

Orange/Green

***** Limited Stock

If you wear Large in Fox full finger gloves what size in these Farr gloves?

If you wear Large in Fox full finger gloves what size in these Farr gloves?

safest would be to use our Sizing Chart and measure your hand - different brands use different size templates for their gloves. 

post-121972-0-63144800-1527055189_thumb.jpg

Hey Farrnus

Out of interest, what is the ETA on the gravel frames? And expected price? N+1 is calling  :whistling:

.... good things come to those who wait ... a bit of a delay but we have seen first samples and are being told next week they will be finished at the painter ... then we need to get them here to SA ... I would say Mid to Late June is realistic.

Will post some pics once we get them - we made a late change to a Cromo Fork - so it is now a Cromo Frame and Fork and will be sold as FRAME-KIT only.