The "I need something you might throw away" thread

Kalahari Vegmot

I have one of those Thule Express type bike carriers that connects to the towbar and bikes fastened with rubbers up top. Mine is supposedly for 4 bikes, but realistically you can only get 3 on there.

Free to any hubber that is willing to come get it from me, or I could meet me at Somerbosch, Helderberg trails or Geesloot in Somerset West / Strand area.

Some of the rubbers might need replacement.

PhilipV has the first claim on this.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have this Shimano FD Clamp you are welcome to it if you don't sort something closer to home

Thanks You Biscuit.

I managed to come right in the end.

PhilipV has the first claim on this.

If this doesn't come right could I please grab second claim? Willing to drive through, mine needs replacement as it's super rusty. Keep well

I'm looking for a SRAM 9 Speed MTB rd to get a bike ready for an indoor trainer. Thks all

Hi, I am looking for a damaged syncros rear mtb wheel with a through axle. Even just the hub would work. My axle inside the hub broke. Thanks

Edited by Breezer

I'm looking for a SRAM 9 Speed MTB rd to get a bike ready for an indoor trainer. Thks all

I have an x9 10 speed of it will help

Hi, I am looking for an XT SPD pedal axle - the thread on the end of mine has gone & the locknut keeps on tightening up the pedal when I ride - anyone perhaps have an old one lying around? - happy to pay for it.

Hi, I am looking for an XT SPD pedal axle - the thread on the end of mine has gone & the locknut keeps on tightening up the pedal when I ride - anyone perhaps have an old one lying around? - happy to pay for it.

which side?

Hi guys, I'm looking for a set of those cable to hydraulic calipers for a gravel build... anyone got?

Also considering a full hydraulic road shifter upgrade if anyone has a groupset lying around surplus to requirement!

And a fairly fresh 29er wheelset (through axle).

I'm tinkering with my gravel grinder and building one for a mate, so am looking for quite a few bits and pieces.

Hi guys, I'm looking for a set of those cable to hydraulic calipers for a gravel build... anyone got?

Also considering a full hydraulic road shifter upgrade if anyone has a groupset lying around surplus to requirement!

And a fairly fresh 29er wheelset (through axle).

I'm tinkering with my gravel grinder and building one for a mate, so am looking for quite a few bits and pieces.

I have a new wheel set that I bought for my shop which is gathering dust .

Send me your nr to zero833959038 and I will wapp photos and price .

Arno

looking for the plastic end cap on a Look Keo Blade pedal, willing to pay for it also