Scammer: Peets

Apeman2

In life 2 things fuel stupidity

GREED and EGO

So if something seems to good to be true, stupidity will let you believe its true, and there seems to be no pills for stupidity, so if you want to keep buying these TO GOOD TO BE TRUE bargains you cant blame the guy selling them to you because your ego driven by your greed sets you up be taken, so grow up be a big boy, take your pain and next time don't be so stupid

Clearly it is stupid people making these statements that don't understand when the boys in blue come to collect them since in their mind fraud is not a crime...

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thehub police. Brutally efficient!

:clap:  :clap:

They will track you down - even in Skelmbosch!

Why did the OP go quiet? Or are there more to this? :whistling:

Definitely not this frame.

Did Peets not have a Cervelo in the classifieds recently?

That's just it, the OP seems very vague. But I will from here on in, keep my mouth shut until the OP provides us with some more info.

Did you send the link to Peets?

See you listed as one of his friends on the Hub

This reminds of that story on Carte Blanche a few years ago where a guy bought a Pinarello from a bike shop in Gauteng only to find out that it was in fact a Chinarello ????????????

Howzit Peets

NOT PEETS

I have been following the thread for 2 days, listening to everyone's bleeding hearts stories about how they got ripped, 

If something seems to be to good to be true, it normally is, so common-sense should prevail and should prevent you from making a STUPID ERROR, sadly though people are so driven by the GREED factor believing they are getting this great deal that common-sense  is ignored in order to score the great deal, and then later when it goes bang, people are to coward to man up and admit that greed got the better of them and then they go on public forums with there soppy bleeding heart sad stories about how they got ripped, BUDDY do yourself a favour, next time you get that letter fro Gen Pete Stokes telling you that he got this great deal and that he needs a partner to get the oil out, send him the US$2000 to get the transfer done. Then when you realise deal was to good to be true, just admit you were greedy and that your geed blinded your common-sense and lead to you doing something STUPID

Stop blaming other people for you mistakes

Just to clarify, I am not involved in this transaction in any way, but please Think before you buy, if you cant afford to buy the real thing from a proper dealer, then rather buy something you can afford from a proper dealer, that just makes sense

This reminds of that story on Carte Blanche a few years ago where a guy bought a Pinarello from a bike shop in Gauteng only to find out that it was in fact a Chinarello

That story broke here on the hub, if my old memory does not fail me.

If something seems to be to good to be true, it normally is, 

Serious question - is a 2nd hand 2015 Cervelo S5 frame for 23K a ballpark price or should the "to good to be true" alarm bells go off?

NOT PEETS

I have been following the thread for 2 days, listening to everyone's bleeding hearts stories about how they got ripped,

If something seems to be to good to be true, it normally is, so common-sense should prevail and should prevent you from making a STUPID ERROR, sadly though people are so driven by the GREED factor believing they are getting this great deal that common-sense is ignored in order to score the great deal, and then later when it goes bang, people are to coward to man up and admit that greed got the better of them and then they go on public forums with there soppy bleeding heart sad stories about how they got ripped, BUDDY do yourself a favour, next time you get that letter fro Gen Pete Stokes telling you that he got this great deal and that he needs a partner to get the oil out, send him the US$2000 to get the transfer done. Then when you realise deal was to good to be true, just admit you were greedy and that your geed blinded your common-sense and lead to you doing something STUPID

Stop blaming other people for you mistakes

Just to clarify, I am not involved in this transaction in any way, but please Think before you buy, if you cant afford to buy the real thing from a proper dealer, then rather buy something you can afford from a proper dealer, that just makes sense

Guys, he said he is not Peets, let's trust him.

Then again, I can say I don't ride a Specialized and hope that you believe me.

"Member since:Today 10 o'clock" Sure buddy, we will believe everything you say because you have such a long track record.

post-27827-0-83459300-1524651291_thumb.png

NOT PEETS

I have been following the thread for 2 days, listening to everyone's bleeding hearts stories about how they got

//// cut ////

Just to clarify, I am not involved in this transaction in any way.

You seem to know a lot about this specific transaction, i.e. that the price was unrealistically low and the OP knew he was buying a fake.

How can you be so sure ?

Im always wary of these posters who join on the day they make comments...

The Mod team are busy looking into double posters.

This bike is a real beauty 

Wrong size for my gf so i have to sell

So the ladies in team ASG-Bestmed ride on counterfeit frames?  :eek:  :ph34r:

Now we're just making things up. 

There is no evidence this is the said frame. 

Serious question - is a 2nd hand 2015 Cervelo S5 frame for 23K a ballpark price or should the "to good to be true" alarm bells go off?

Well, that's what I've been trying to get through a couple of skulls here (not yours) - if the seller passes the frame as genuine, and also sells it for a competitive price, why would you think it is a fake? 

NOT PEETS

tl;dr

You really need to read from page 1.

Stop assuming the buyer bought this at a third of the price, and is to blame for his own ignorance. 

Archived