Wall Bracket

Patchelicious

also watched this with interest - as an amateur woodworker with too many bikes I was hoping to see something decent.  Time for me to come up with something for myself

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the offer, but I am really over this now.

He really let the opportunity to have some good word-of-mouth advertising slip through his hands.

still unclear if the couriers stuffed this up or thats how it was made?

There's some pieces missing for sure, and the joints have been broken (they are all made with dowels, the bottom ones reinforced with screws that had caps on) There was also a rubber 1/4 round beading that ran over the corners of the rubber lining - not sure where that has gone, can't see it in any pics.

I'm not going to discuss this here any further - the pics are not close to my standards of workmanship and is most definitely not the product I shipped - therefore my offer of a full refund. 

I've also offered a full refund after the item went missing during shipping.

Sorry once again for the misfortune Patchelicious, my offer to refund stands.

There's some pieces missing for sure, and the joints have been broken (they are all made with dowels, the bottom ones reinforced with screws that had caps on) There was also a rubber 1/4 round beading that ran over the corners of the rubber lining - not sure where that has gone, can't see it in any pics.

I'm not going to discuss this here any further - the pics are not close to my standards of workmanship and is most definitely not the product I shipped - therefore my offer of a full refund. 

This is why I wanted to clear up if it was damaged in shipping or made that way.

I'm not familiar with either you or patch, but I could not wrap my head around someone intentionally supplying something that looked like that when half the hub was waiting to see it.

You are entitled to do that...

However, the better argument would have been if you posted the original photos of the bracket you surely took yourself right after they were finished.

But alas, we will never know because this discussion is closed  :(

Like I said, I believe in paying people for things and for some people its not about the money.