Football

IceCreamMan

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Too true.

Arsenal lose, United lose. Spurs will end 3rd by default.

70 points with 3 games to play isn't exactly by default... That would almost be title winning form some years.

Yip, they don't have anyone quite like him and that's another top end player leaving for nothing...

Very poor business from Arsenal... you can't allow 60mil+ players to leave for free.

I don't mind him going for free[emoji48]

Too true.

Arsenal lose, United lose. Spurs will end 3rd by default.

Weekend Chelsea and United game , they might take each other out of contention ,

Hopefully Arsenal can win one more game this season to keep the hopes alive.

So the papers say that Madrid are looking to loan out Bale as they can't find a club willing to buy him... he has a crazy wage bill, going to have trouble finding a club willing to buy him and matching that salary.

Yip, they don't have anyone quite like him and that's another top end player leaving for nothing...

Very poor business from Arsenal... you can't allow 60mil+ players to leave for free.

Very poor

So the papers say that Madrid are looking to loan out Bale as they can't find a club willing to buy him... he has a crazy wage bill, going to have trouble finding a club willing to buy him and matching that salary.

Don't forget he's still probably earning less money than Alexis Sanchez and Carlos Tevez...

I've no doubts about his quality, he's done it in the Prem consistently, the big question mark would be his injuries.

Also Zidane liked Bale, and he won them some crucial games so I don't always believe the papers either... I guess we'll see. If the price isn't too high, there will be teams lining up to take a punt on him. 

Don't forget he's still probably earning less money than Alexis Sanchez and Carlos Tevez...

I've no doubts about his quality, he's done it in the Prem consistently, the big question mark would be his injuries.

Also Zidane liked Bale, and he won them some crucial games so I don't always believe the papers either... I guess we'll see. If the price isn't too high, there will be teams lining up to take a punt on him.

He is on 23m a year..and apparently it is Zidane that wants him gone and wanted him gone before he left Madrid.. Yes the papers say a lot esp this time of the year... gotto get clicks somewhere hey.

Bale is injury prone, he doesn't really do the whole team friendship thing in Spain, which a lot of players openly joke about. Finding a suitor at his wage considering and injury history will be difficult.

Maybe he'll go to China[emoji6]

Edited by Gen

He is on 23m a year..and apparently it is Zidane that wants him gone and wanted him gone before he left Madrid.. Yes the papers say a lot esp this time of the year... gotto get clicks somewhere hey.

Bale is injury prone, he doesn't really do the whole team friendship thing in Spain, which a lot of players openly joke about. Finding a suitor at his wage considering and injury history will be difficult.

Given his history of injuries, maybe he was made in China... (sorry, I couldn’t help myself) lol

He could definitely end up in China or the MLS, but I wouldn't be surprised if Utd went for him... he's averaged 40 games a season the last two years, so he's not as crocked as people make out... I reckon coming back to the Prem would be good for him and when he's fit and firing, there are not a lot of teams that he wouldn't be a key player for. 

He could definitely end up in China or the MLS, but I wouldn't be surprised if Utd went for him... he's averaged 40 games a season the last two years, so he's not as crocked as people make out... I reckon coming back to the Prem would be good for him and when he's fit and firing, there are not a lot of teams that he wouldn't be a key player for.

His appearances coming off the bench are more frequent than before..so yes he plays but not a regular starter anymore.. he is just not in Zidane's future plans, that is very clear..

Agreed, for his career get the hell out of Madrid..

Hazard to Madrid seems more likely and it would be now or he leaves once his contract runs out, so either Chelsea make some money off a sale or they lose him on a free and all very complicated as they have a transfer ban.

Man Utd fans, last night, had a dilemma:

Not wanting to lose a derby to Citeh

Not wanting to give LFC a chance to win the title.

Reminds me of this joke:

You’re in bed, with the gayest of gays on the one side, and the hottest of hotties on the other. Who do you turn your back to?

Man Utd fans, last night, had a dilemma:

Not wanting to lose a derby to Citeh

Not wanting to give LFC a chance to win the title.

Reminds me of this joke:

You’re in bed, with the gayest of gays on the one side, and the hottest of hotties on the other. Who do you turn your back to?

Liverpool going another year with no silverware is way more important than one Manchester derby

Ideal situation for me (as a MU fan):

Lose to Citeh [tick]

Deny LFC the title [assuming Citeh win their remaining 3 games]

Winning last 3 games to finish 4th

If it doesn’t happen, oh well! Not the end of my world.