Numb and Tingling feet.

Jaquesdp

Thanks..

I like the Bora's have no issues so far except if they causing the numb feet :-)

will play around with tightness and cleats a bit

Had something similar happen to me. Realised I tightened my shoes too much, so as your feet swell from the heat they start going numb.

I constantly have to loosen my shoes during a race especially. Thank goodness for boa dial.

8/10 times shoes that are over tightened.

Good luck 

Like helmets...My head used to swell and I would get a headache from the tightness

my shoes are the ratchet ones - the left goes 3-4 clicks, the right does only one. more than that, my feet are kaput in an hour, and I follow shortly after

8/10 times shoes that are over tightened.

Good luck 

Took me a while, was happy when that penny dropped...

I constantly have to loosen my shoes during a race especially. Thank goodness for boa dial.

I have boa dials on my mtb shoes, ratchet on road shoes. If I feel my feet going numb on the roadie I know I'm in trouble, can't manage to loosen the ratchet on the fly.

Edited by Nibali

Good article that????

I have suffered this issue on both feet for as long as I have been cycling (28 years +/-)

The only solution for me was to move my cleats as far back as possible and then another 12 mm further back. To allow the extra 12mm I modify my shoes by elongating the cleat attachment holes.

I also have custom orthotics which have a metatarsal bar to take pressure off my metatarsals.

Good article that

I have suffered this issue on both feet for as long as I have been cycling (28 years +/-)

The only solution for me was to move my cleats as far back as possible and then another 12 mm further back. To allow the extra 12mm I modify my shoes by elongating the cleat attachment holes.

I also have custom orthotics which have a metatarsal bar to take pressure off my metatarsals.

I had to Google that.

Ja, I never had a big problem with numbness in my feet in the past. Lately, my left foot gets hit the hardest with numbness when I cycle more than X amount of km's.

I had to Google that.

Ja, I never had a big problem with numbness in my feet in the past. Lately, my left foot gets hit the hardest with numbness when I cycle more than X amount of km's.

It’s a pain in the ass having these “dropped metatarsals” , hopefully your and the op numbness are something more simple to solve.