Tour de France 2019

gummibear

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic ride by next level puncheur Alaphilippe.

One of my favorite riders to watch. His charisma, panache allied to a fierce determination makes for great entertainment. I really just find him to be a breath of fresh air within the racing community and along with Sagan is making watching bike racing fun again!

Re the "battle" for the Ineos leadership; Interesting to note that Egan Bernal put in a bit of a sprint at the end and managed to gain 5 seconds over Geraint Thomas :)

Pinot and Bardet also gained 5 sec.

Julian is really good at those sorts of attacks.. when you see him move to the front and look around like that you know it is coming..I saw him look, look see Sagan and then he went at the right time.. Sagan would've been able to follow that, it was a climb was tough and he had to just get to the top.

But a good stage it was really tough, those climbs had plenty bite.

But all good Sagan got more points and now leads green jersey comp..he should be in the break on stage 5 & 6 [emoji172][emoji172][emoji172][emoji6][emoji6]

Edited by Gen

The RnD on this Pina TT frame

Pic Pete Goding

http://cdn.media.cyclingnews.com/2019/07/08/2/dsc_9832_670.jpg

Not very pretty

Not very pretty

It says Pinarello so it will sell like hot cake no matter how ugly it is [emoji85][emoji1787]

It says Pinarello so it will sell like hot cake no matter how ugly it is [emoji85][emoji1787]

And they may even get duped into buying a Chinarello..

⚠️

Kasper Asgreen crashed heavily towards the end. He finished the stage. Just saw a pic of his S-Works in a few pieces.

Geez, these PROs are tough