Tour de France 2019

gummibear

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Say what?

Sorry, I am just adding to the rumour mill... I honestly can't see Sagan moving on in the next 12 months, but maybe in 3 years time.

Point is WvA can seriously contest for Green next year, he just needs to find the correct team that would be keen to do that.

Sorry, I am just adding to the rumour mill... I honestly can't see Sagan moving on in the next 12 months, but maybe in 3 years time.

Point is WvA can seriously contest for Green next year, he just needs to find the correct team that would be keen to do that.

Oh ja.. I also expect Sagan to call an end to road racing once his Bora contact is up, I just thought something came out today (rest day=rumour day)

No doubt in my mind WVA will win that green jersey, most probably next year once he is given the green light for that..Jumbo have done the right thing with him this year.. no pressure.

Oh ja.. I also expect Sagan to call an end to road racing once his Bora contact is up, I just thought something came out today (rest day=rumour day)

No doubt in my mind WVA will win that green jersey, most probably next year once he is given the green light for that..Jumbo have done the right thing with him this year.. no pressure.

Do you think he will retire completely from cycling?

I don't really see him going back to mountain biking after the glamour and fame of his career in road cycling.

It will be a bit like Messi taking up beach football after he retires from the real thing  :) 

Do you think he will retire completely from cycling?

I don't really see him going back to mountain biking after the glamour and fame of his career in road cycling.

It will be a bit like Messi taking up beach football after he retires from the real thing :)

Suppose depends on what he feels like doing and the duration of his endorsement commitments. He has been at this pro road cycling thing for some time now, Cannondale snapped him up from Spez xco quite young.

Maybe he will do what Kolar is doing now..enduro and just have fun and live a bit outside of road racing.

But ja it is all just speculation.

Don't Spez pay for most of his salary? So Bora pay like 30% ans Spez the rest?

I was under the impression his contract was more with Specialized than it was with Bora.....

So, you thought you had a tough day at work...

Then have a chat with Alexis Vuillermoz

Pic by Kristof Ramon

2019-tour-de-france-stage-9-21-1024x683.

Well, it happened again!!!!

Hopefully some youngster out there can find a location to do this over the epic sometime

Don't Spez pay for most of his salary? So Bora pay like 30% ans Spez the rest?

I was under the impression his contract was more with Specialized than it was with Bora.....

Yep indeed it is something like that and Spez have just extended with Bora.

Yep indeed it is something like that and Spez have just extended with Bora.

Couldn't Bora apply for a UCI MTB license too? That way he could ride the classics and still race XCO or EWS or whatever...... Dreams.... sigh

Hopefully some youngster out there can find a location to do this over the epic sometime

You'd have to gap them on a road bike just to flip the narrative though. 

Couldn't Bora apply for a UCI MTB license too? That way he could ride the classics and still race XCO or EWS or whatever...... Dreams.... sigh

When he did those few small xco races leading up the 2016 Olympics he was still at Tinkoff and rode in Tinkoff kit..so I assume it would be the same if he chose to do that if he was still under a contract with Bora and they agreed to that...

But it would be very cool if Bora had a xco team too.. very cool.

Tomorrow's Stage 10's lumpy business over 217 kms

Don't blink

This edition of leTour has been unpredictable

tumblr_pt8y0snhhX1ropreyo10_1280.jpg

Archived