Makro Cannondale

Eugene

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well hope for that price he at least have set it up, do a tubeless conversion, some proper tyres

R7000negnon gumtree means he is advertising it for R4499.99

Got to read between the lines on these things

Was at Brakpan Makro earlier and passed their sports section, no 5's left. It's obvious that whoever is buying these knows the difference between the usual "makro type" bike on display and these. 

Was at Brakpan Makro earlier and passed their sports section, no 5's left. It's obvious that whoever is buying these knows the difference between the usual "makro type" bike on display and these. 

You mean "has eyes"

:ph34r:

I have a few friends looking for 5's - seems like most have been snapped up, some are also destined to be Christmas Presents.

I have a few friends looking for 5's - seems like most have been snapped up, some are also destined to be Christmas Presents.

I spoke to a supevisor of the sporting goods department at Makro Vaal on Saturday, and I stood by her while she looked up on the system to see which branches still had some available. Makro alberton had 7 and Woodmead had 13. I cannot remember which other ones in the Gauteng area also still had some available, but there were more, I just cannot remember at which branches.

I spoke to a supevisor of the sporting goods department at Makro Vaal on Saturday, and I stood by her while she looked up on the system to see which branches still had some available. Makro alberton had 7 and Woodmead had 13. I cannot remember which other ones in the Gauteng area also still had some available, but there were more, I just cannot remember at which branches.

I can’t find a link on the website,and I’m no where near a makro. Thinking of e-mailing them.

Thanks - will pass the info on !!

Makro Wonderboom Got the Trail 5's in.All Medium Size as far as display items goes.Guy on sales floor said they still have plenty in the store room.I asked him if there are any other size's other than M at the back and the reply was "they are all the same as these ones" 

Makro Wonderboom Got the Trail 5's in.All Medium Size as far as display items goes.Guy on sales floor said they still have plenty in the store room.I asked him if there are any other size's other than M at the back and the reply was "they are all the same as these ones"

Do they mean they only sell medium size,or that that specific store only has mediums ?

Anybody that can help me with their sizing charts ? I can’t find it on their website.

from their 2016 catalog:

look under 'trail' obviously :)

post-64325-0-65202200-1539772331_thumb.jpg

I was at Makro Milnerton on Monday. Walked in and had a look at the Cannondale. Saleman says, this is a very popular bike only a few left and they all spoken for. Not sure why but everyone is asking for them. Whats so special?

So I whip out the phone and punch in cannondale.com and show him the Scalpel.

Okes eyes nearly fell out.

#se-ma-net

Do they mean they only sell medium size,or that that specific store only has mediums ?

What I can gather from what he meant is that Makro Wonderboom only has mediums.There was one trail 5 Medium on display on top of about 5 boxes,when i checked the labels on the boxes all of them are medium size's