Giro d'Italia 2019

ScottCM

Yep, Froome Dawg is coming hard for the TDF this year me thinks... Gee is gonna have to bring his A-Game and hope for some luck. But time will tell...

Yeah I think Froome knows it's pretty much his last chance at another win.

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And he will probably be in a leaders jersey of sorts at some stage in all 3.

[emoji1696]

Si, Si.

I was really impressed with some of his classics showings..green jersey must surely be a strong ambition for him.. but that is a discussion for another thread.

Yeah okay.. so Gaviria is riding the GIRO after all.

Did you think I was not telling you the truth or what? :ph34r:

Did you think I was not telling you the truth or what? :ph34r:

Yeah I should've been specific when I asked ..big sprinters are lining up for the Giro ..which they won't finish. Edited by Gen

Yeah I should've been specific when I asked ..big sprinters are lining up for the Giro ..which they won't finish.

You a barrel of positivity. You also do children’s parties?

Riders have different goals and use races to prep for that along the way. Weather that’s 1 or 3 weeks at Giro, Vuelta or whatever, that’s what it is.

You asked a question, which I answered correctly for you and yeah, here we are Gen.

Ps: They not big, they actually really small Size wise ;-)

You a barrel of positivity. You also do children’s parties?

Riders have different goals and use races to prep for that along the way. Weather that’s 1 or 3 weeks at Giro, Vuelta or whatever, that’s what it is.

You asked a question, which I answered correctly for you and yeah, here we are Gen.

Ps: They not big, they actually really small Size wise ;-)

This we know.. it is what it is with Sprinters and the Giro..a lot start gets some good results and don't finish because of their race schedule it has been like that for many years.. not saying there is anything wrong with that, it is just the way it is.

Got to love the form Roglic is showing at the moment, beating the GC contenders properly in the Mountain Top finishes at Romandie.

The Giro is so much more intense and sustained than this, but here's hoping he can at least finish on the podium.

Bernal out of the Giro after breaking his collarbone after a fall in training.

Bernal out of the Giro after breaking his collarbone after a fall in training.

This is such a shame.

Hopefully Ineos will now allow him to recover and go for the Vuelta and not rush him back into the TdF as a domestique.