Just saying

:cursing:  And I won't be home the weekend to see the start of the Giro

Edited by Bateleur1

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure i am not the only one who will miss Egan, but he is being very hyped up and sometimes that is bad thing for young riders (imho)

I agree it is not a good thing but it will continue for as long as he delivers. So far he has certainly not failed to live up to the hype .

Trek-Segafredo: Bauke Mollema will be seconded by Gianluca Brambilla (ITA), Giulio Ciccone (ITA), Will Clarke (AUS), Nicola Conci (ITA), Michael Gogl (AUT), Markel Irizar (ESP) and Matteo Moschetti (ITA).

I think many sheepeoples are tired of the brand that is Valverde. His omertà hangs around the aura of the peloton. Not lekka, I’m sure.

You can laaik this post, LBW. ????????‍????

Fixed

Going to miss his presence, brings character to the racing

"Fortunately, I don't feel old and I still think I'm up for three weeks of hard racing. I've got a few extra wrinkles and a few grey hairs, but it's not time to put me out to grass just yet."

Nibbles, on starting his 21st GT ????

"Fortunately, I don't feel old and I still think I'm up for three weeks of hard racing. I've got a few extra wrinkles and a few grey hairs, but it's not time to put me out to grass just yet."

Nibbles, on starting his 21st GT

Means they bolted extra handles on the team cars  :ph34r:  :whistling:

Team Ineos Lite for the Giro:

Pavel Sivakov

Tao Geoghegan Hart

Sebastian Henao,

Christian Knees

Salvatore Puccio

Jonathan Narvarez

Ivan Sosa

Their aim for this race will most likely be just to develop the youngsters, ruffle a few feathers  and try for a stage win.

Team lists of 7 riders looks weird compared to what we are used to.

23% drop in team size over two years is hopefully going to reduce the chances of a single team dominating a GT. 

Any chance you you guys are going to run a fantasy league for the Giro?

The TDF fantasy league is awesome but its fairly easy to predict the most of the stage winners and overall contenders... Giro will be so much better as its harder to call IMO 

Any chance you you guys are going to run a fantasy league for the Giro?

The TDF fantasy league is awesome but its fairly easy to predict the most of the stage winners and overall contenders... Giro will be so much better as its harder to call IMO 

We will not be, unfortunately. Only the TdF draws enough interest for it to make sense for us. It's a fair chunk of work to run, so we can only really justify putting resources into it once a year.