• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some ideas:

• Allow for size XXL frames
  • Break down "forks" into travel ranges and wheel sizes
  • Consider adding the option of picking boost/non boost under frames, forks and wheels

I would like to see dealers listings separately please . or a Private/Dealer checkbox 

That filter option has been available for some time.

Screenshot 2018-10-12 at 11.47.49.png

Some ideas:

• Allow for size XXL frames
  • Break down "forks" into travel ranges and wheel sizes
  • Consider adding the option of picking boost/non boost under frames, forks and wheels

Thanks for the suggestions.

We've added a 2XL frame option for MTB. The others we'll look to include with the reshuffle.

• 3 months later...

Is anyone else missing the view count and comment count from the classifieds sections? We a really nice feature to see how popular something was.

Is anyone else missing the view count and comment count from the classifieds sections? We a really nice feature to see how popular something was.

i think its browser related i did that shift+F5 and it worked, but only once, its once again missing

Maybe a extra/separate category for e-bikes, hearing aids, walking aids, wheel chairs and orthotics?

And a denture exchange scheme?

This is the problem with traditional classification systems, trying to pigeonhole stuff.  It will alwasy be imperfect.  Proper metadata & tagging makes searching much easier (but less useful for casual browsing)

I agree with the proposed format - Found it frustrating to look under road and MTB for Saddles, Stems etc.

This is the problem with traditional classification systems, trying to pigeonhole stuff.  It will alwasy be imperfect.  Proper metadata & tagging makes searching much easier (but less useful for casual browsing)

This thread is old. The changes have already been implemented and personally finding it works very well.

i think its browser related i did that shift+F5 and it worked, but only once, its once again missing

Just tried it on Edge and also missing there. @Admin any suggestion / information about this?