Feedback wanted - Classifieds category reshuffle

Matt

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're really just bragging with the improved new concept before implementing it, aren't you :thumbup:

edit: snipped quote

Not totally, but we are excited :whistling: .

There's still some work to do to implement, but it is nice to get user feedback (and hopefully buy in) on any new feature. 

2 questions:

• Where do track bikes go?
  • How about a sandbox environment for people to play with? I understand this may be a bit confusing, but it could be branded accordingly so people know where they are.

2 questions:

• How about a sandbox environment for people to play with? I understand this may be a bit confusing, but it could be branded accordingly so people know where they are.

Is that where people go to talk about brocollipotus, their lord and saviour, and how adopting a vegan lifestyle is the only way to save our world from assured destruction?

2 questions:

Any complete bikes, including Track bikes would live under the "Bikes" section, e.g.

Bikes

- Mountain bikes

-- Hardtail 

-- Dual suspension

- Road bikes

- Gravel / adventure

- Track bikes

- Time trial bikes

- Kids bikes

- BMX bikes

- Vintage bikes

Then any track specific components, wheels etc. would be tagged as such under the relevant sub section so you'd be able to filter to view only "track" wheels, for example.

Is that where people go to talk about brocollipotus, their lord and saviour, and how adopting a vegan lifestyle is the only way to save our world from assured destruction?

no. it's where people get a play-play environment to see what the developers are mocking up - so non-functional, but to give us a good idea of what it'll look like.

there's already a section for nutrition Myles, and there's a long thread on who's sick at the moment - no point in duplication  :drool:

Any complete bikes, including Track bikes would live under the "Bikes" section, e.g.

Bikes

- Mountain bikes

-- Hardtail

-- Dual suspension

- Road bikes

- Gravel / adventure

- Track bikes

- Time trial bikes

- Kids bikes

- BMX bikes

- Vintage bikes

Then any track specific components, wheels etc. would be tagged as such under the relevant sub section so you'd be able to filter to view only "track" wheels, for example.

Will the tandems be a section on their own or still split between mtb and road?

its still there, it just costs R25

Yeah, Nah...

I bump my ads because I see it as supporting the platform instead of making a new post. Go look at Carbonite similar thing but for computers and they ask for donations. Stuff costs money. You already have a free service.