W2W Photos

Sidmouth

I posted this on the W2W facebook page.

What a great event the W2W Chardonnay was. I was hoping to see some great pics but unfortunately am somewhat disappointed with the offering from Sportograf. Then to be hit with a € pricetag. I will not be buying any

JetLine pics were much better last year and were at a reasonable price

I posted this on the W2W facebook page.

What a great event the W2W Chardonnay was. I was hoping to see some great pics but unfortunately am somewhat disappointed with the offering from Sportograf. Then to be hit with a € pricetag. I will not be buying any

JetLine pics were much better last year and were at a reasonable price

South African event by Euro price for photos. 

How about the Jackets we received this year.... 

Hahaha, I couldn't believe when the prices were in Euros. Really had a good laugh. 

yoh, no name jackets with some funky fits. And grey?!?! black goes with anything, grey just doesnt look nice

South African event by Euro price for photos. 

How about the Jackets we received this year.... 

Jackets are a nice fit if you only wear a T-shirt under it.

Photos by sportograf....... really K*& service from them with Epic photos in previous years. Buy the downloads and add the DVD with the images.....the DVD may arrive if they finally figure out how SA addresses work. Otherwise you receive an envelope with broken pieces of plastic 8 months later. DVD is just insert into a thin bubble wrap lined envelope and mailed snail mail.

So f*&^ing sick of being taken for a ride by these overpriced events.

over R5000 per night to sleep in a sh*t tent eat food that isn't worth R50 a plate be limted to a bottle of water....etc but ya nuh just suck it up cos its EPIC!!

I must have done a different race

Not really into the sports event photos so can’t comment on prices etc. I will buy if I really like the photo

But with regards to the event I definitely think they upped their game from last year. Food was much better. I also think the vibe at this past weekend race was really awesome.

As for the jackets I really like mine, not sure what the issue is regarding the jacket.

We had the luxury tented accomodation and everything there was top notch. Great weekend!

Jackets are a nice fit if you only wear a T-shirt under it.

Photos by sportograf....... really K*& service from them with Epic photos in previous years. Buy the downloads and add the DVD with the images.....the DVD may arrive if they finally figure out how SA addresses work. Otherwise you receive an envelope with broken pieces of plastic 8 months later. DVD is just insert into a thin bubble wrap lined envelope and mailed snail mail.

So f*&^ing sick of being taken for a ride by these overpriced events.

over R5000 per night to sleep in a sh*t tent eat food that isn't worth R50 a plate be limted to a bottle of water....etc but ya nuh just suck it up cos its EPIC!!

wait there was bottled water at W2W this year? I must’ve missed it.

Sporto is overpriced, but jetline is rubbish, hate their photos. Their photo quality was fine 10 years ago, I dont think they've ever upgraded their cameras, EVER. 

What does the 9 Euros buy you? A digital (full-resolution) copy? 

One picture. that you can download in low res and high res.

Low res: 1024 × 683

High res: 4000 × 2667